Nick Fairley Arrested: Lions DT Charg...

Nick Fairley Arrested: Lions DT Charged With DUI And Evading Police

There are 4 comments on the Winging It In Motown story from May 27, 2012, titled Nick Fairley Arrested: Lions DT Charged With DUI And Evading Police. In it, Winging It In Motown reports that:

Less than two months after being arrested in Mobile, Alabama for marijuana possession, Detroit Lions defensive tackle Nick Fairley had yet another brush with the law on early Sunday morning, and was picked up by Alabama State Troopers for driving under the influence and attempting to evade police .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Winging It In Motown.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#1 May 28, 2012
Well, you know what Mr. Gump says...
small416

White Hall, AR

#2 May 28, 2012
This is just typical, a athlete who thinks he's above the law. Fairley is nothing but your black thug with money. Great example for other blacks who want to go to prison.
spookie

Trenton, MI

#3 May 28, 2012
The lions should have passed on this JERK! What a moron. He should have stayed in college and got a degree (if he's capable) because football isn't going to make it for him. He'll be kicked out soon. I hope he gets traded because I can't stand his guts! There's a couple more morons on the team that need to go too.
spookie

Trenton, MI

#4 May 28, 2012
just another black thug! maybe kwamee will pay him to be his bodyguard when they lock him up and throw away the keys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Fairley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detroit Lions cut ties with former second-round... (Aug '14) Aug '14 leFart 2
News Detroit Lions notebook: Jim Schwartz doesn't kn... (Dec '13) Dec '13 AZ Lions Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions: Spread Pred... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Lions' Suh growing up, and he's better than ever (Sep '13) Sep '13 BillInKeyWest 1
News Without Nick Fairley, Detroit Lions' Defensive ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 alvan buck 1
News Detroit Lions' Nick Fairley, Brandon Pettigrew ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 butch bauer 1
News Goodell May Discipline Lions' Fairley (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web