Steelers want to put loss behind them

Feb 9, 2011 Full story: Times Leader 9

With his season over, Brett Keisel is ready to scrap his scruffy style. Forget "Fear the Beard." Much to the disappointment of the bushy growth's nearly 30,000 Facebook fans, it's time to "Shear the Beard." "It's coming off soon," Keisel said outside the Steelers practice facility.

Full Story
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Feb 9, 2011
But topix posters will grind it into them for the next year. HOWL U SUK
NitWitts

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Feb 9, 2011
Oh well////
gino

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2011
someone had to lose
NitWitts

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Feb 9, 2011
well strippers, alcohol & FOOTBALL do not mix
Robbie

Edenton, NC

#5 Feb 9, 2011
What a stupid article---did anyone want to think they were going to put it ahead of them. People forget how many titles they have won and will go on to win more in the future. The Pack was better on Sunday and will be the team to beat for a few years until other teams get the time to reload. I don't think they will be a one and done like the Saints---WHO WAS DAT!!!

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#6 Feb 10, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
But topix posters will grind it into them for the next year. HOWL U SUK
Like the steelers would have done had they won.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#7 Feb 10, 2011
Robbie wrote:
What a stupid article---did anyone want to think they were going to put it ahead of them. People forget how many titles they have won and will go on to win more in the future. The Pack was better on Sunday and will be the team to beat for a few years until other teams get the time to reload. I don't think they will be a one and done like the Saints---WHO WAS DAT!!!
Nobody forgets about how many titles a team wins, it just doesnít matter. Its forgotten as soon as its awarded because it simply doesnít matter. Bragging rights. It dissipates overnight. Who cares who wins the stupid bowl? Who phqng cares tomorrow?
Robbie

Edenton, NC

#8 Feb 10, 2011
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody forgets about how many titles a team wins, it just doesnít matter. Its forgotten as soon as its awarded because it simply doesnít matter. Bragging rights. It dissipates overnight. Who cares who wins the stupid bowl? Who phqng cares tomorrow?
Have to agree in the big picture it is pretty meaningless. Got together with 11 friends to watch the game and only 2 out of the 11 remembered who won the Bowl 2 years ago. This comes from a group who watches 3-4 NFL games a week and wire to wire NCAA games on Saturdays. Many more important real life issues to deal with once the Bowl is over.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#9 Feb 10, 2011
Unless the steelers win, they feel compelled to keep telling everyone. They sound like annoying Joe Pesci in those Mel Gibson Danny Glover movies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Eason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nick eason (Jan '11) Jan '11 CARLOS 1
Stealers, er Steelers, hope to build on gift win (Oct '10) Oct '10 Guy Chambers 1
Raiders sit down Heyward-Bey against Steelers (Dec '09) Dec '09 Achmed 4
Looking for No. 7: Steelers were lucky they wer... (Nov '09) Nov '09 lode 1
43 years later, Steelers looking to win in Philly (Sep '08) Sep '08 WTT9000 4
Injury will sideline Keisel for extended period (Sep '08) Sep '08 Sam Roark 1
One-sided rivalry (Sep '08) Sep '08 LZ-Steel 4
More from around the web