2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Pa...

2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Selecta

There are 3 comments on the LombardiAve story from Jan 28, 2013, titled 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Selecta. In it, LombardiAve reports that:

Apr 26, 2012; New York, NY, USA; A general view as members of the military are honored during the 2012 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LombardiAve.

Jeremy

Mooreton, ND

#1 Jan 28, 2013
D line or O line is the only option imo!
answerman

Neenah, WI

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Best player available regardless of position. I'll start saying it now and be repeating myself right up till draft day. It's Ted's MO. Fortunately, there isn't a position on the team that couldn't stand more competition at the spot, other than maybe punter.

Now, having said that... I'm hopeful it will be Barrett Jones. Perfect fit for the Packers' style and needs, and about the right value for their pick position in the first round.
eric

Vesper, WI

#3 Jan 29, 2013
That was exactly my pick as well!!!!!!
Problem is,i dont think Jones gets past Chicago at 20.Chicago needs to rebuild the oline.
I wouldnt mind getting a safety that can run and hit.We lost Nick Collins and its not been mentioned very often here but its a huge lose and i was hoping Sean Richardson would be the answer.He looked pretty solid in camp last year nad has a year under his belt now but he just had back surgery,so who knows.
Losing Nick Collins and Cullen Jenkins were both bigger loses then most thought.Unf. Worthy is prob. gone for next year or a huge chunk of it,and if he does play,who knows how effective he will be.So,yes we need Dline help,Oline help ( i think LT is more an issue) so, id say cough up the cash and do the unlike TT move and go after Jake Long as I believe hes a FA.Do a physical and if hes healthy and ready to go,sign him or trade for him if hes franchized or whatever.Newhouse would be a nice backup at LT or LG if they did sign Long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jermichael Finley: What might the Green Bay Pac... (Feb '14) Mar '14 eric 27
News Drafting philosophy leaves Packers far under sa... (Feb '14) Mar '14 eric 7
News Fixing the Green Bay Packers Defense Must Start... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Reggie 2
News Former Green Bay Packers tight end Mark Chmura ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Green Bay: Draft Gods? (May '13) May '13 GBPfan 4
News Packers Need Improvement at Safety to Contend f... (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers: Little dead money counts tow... (Apr '13) Apr '13 normallylikeyellow 2
More from around the web