Green Bay Packers top 10 draft busts

Green Bay Packers top 10 draft busts

There are 42 comments on the WLUK-TV Green Bay story from Apr 20, 2009, titled Green Bay Packers top 10 draft busts. In it, WLUK-TV Green Bay reports that:

The toughest part of this list was narrowing it down to just ten! I originally had about 15 guys on the list, but after realizing that really anyone drafted outside of the first three rounds is really a roll of the dice, I focused on those players.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLUK-TV Green Bay.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
KLB

United States

#41 May 2, 2009
Darn,
It looks as if I can't escape Eric even when moving to another forum. This must be some kind of punishment for me. Ted Thompson and his "Yes Man" are going to bring this team down to the Forrest Gregg-Phil Bengston Era. I believe as long as they are here we will be going through years of mediocrity at best. Is it because TT is stupid? Not at all! TT is a businessman just as those Ceo's who have brought our country to it's knees! He wants to get a bargain on every player so he can pocket big bonuses for himself. He doesn't care if we have a winning season, as the stadium will always be sold out and it will mean more money in his pockets by not signing big name players. The Vikings are one of my worst teams and I despise the fans. It will kill me seeing Brett playing in purple. But I wish him the best of luck because I know he will be trying to rub it in thompsons face!
Worst Pick Ever

Toronto, Canada

#42 May 5, 2009
2007 16 Harrell, JustinJustin Harrell Defensive tackle Tennessee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Barnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Reiter: Postcard from camp: Bills (Aug '11) Aug '11 Pajamas 1
News Green Bay Packers 2011: 5 Players Who Could Be ... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Agent: LB Hawk close to new deal with Packers (Mar '11) Mar '11 JOC-12 1
News Packers say goodbye to fans after Super season (Feb '11) Feb '11 Beecharmer 2
News Packers QB Aaron Rodgers weighs in on team phot... (Jan '11) Jan '11 PackerBacker-Wich... 9
News Rodgers: Some injured players didn't stay here (Jan '11) Jan '11 PR and Proud 14
News Injured Packers will be in Super Bowl team photo (Jan '11) Jan '11 GBPfan 1
More from around the web