Packers not gloating about No. 1 defe...

Packers not gloating about No. 1 defensive ranking

There are 4 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Dec 2, 2009, titled Packers not gloating about No. 1 defensive ranking. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

OK, so no spontaneous shouts of, "We're No. 1!" broke out in the Green Bay Packers' locker room Tuesday.Packers defensive players aren't going to pull any muscles patting themselves on the back for the NFL-best 281.5 yards they've allowed per game so far this season.They're busy preparing for the Baltimore Ravens on Monday night and other ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

“one profile!”

Since: Oct 09

crackerville

#1 Dec 2, 2009
Who cares!
packars rule you

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2009
tha packars are 1 at evary thing. thay ar the best and rogars is the best and thay wil win all the gams. thay amost beet the vikangs but the vikangs cheeted. packars wil win the supar boll

“one profile!”

Since: Oct 09

crackerville

#5 Dec 3, 2009
They "AR...." the best at "EVARY" thing.... No doubt your a packers fan...... what is a viKANG anyway? The vikings cheesed (CHEATED) Well if you say the pacKARS... will win the "SUBPAR" bowl then i agree..... Cannot disagree with such smart impulsive comments like this....:)
normallylikeyell ow

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2009
#1 in points allowed (most important) is Indy, and they're 11-0. Last I looked, we were 7-4.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Barnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Reiter: Postcard from camp: Bills (Aug '11) Aug '11 Pajamas 1
News Green Bay Packers 2011: 5 Players Who Could Be ... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Agent: LB Hawk close to new deal with Packers (Mar '11) Mar '11 JOC-12 1
News Packers say goodbye to fans after Super season (Feb '11) Feb '11 Beecharmer 2
News Packers QB Aaron Rodgers weighs in on team phot... (Jan '11) Jan '11 PackerBacker-Wich... 9
News Rodgers: Some injured players didn't stay here (Jan '11) Jan '11 PR and Proud 14
News Injured Packers will be in Super Bowl team photo (Jan '11) Jan '11 GBPfan 1
More from around the web