Barnett to play with cast on broken arm

Barnett to play with cast on broken arm

There are 1 comment on the Chippewa Herald story from Nov 29, 2006, titled Barnett to play with cast on broken arm. In it, Chippewa Herald reports that:

Nick Barnett was finally in the club on Wednesday. And it wasn't the FiveSix Ultra Lounge, the linebacker's trendy late-night hot spot in otherwise sleepy downtown Green Bay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chippewa Herald.

Proball 5

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Nov 30, 2006
I guess we now have proof that Barnett is better than we thought. No 100 yard rushers until last Monday, while he sat out. If we could have stopped Alexander, who knows what the out come could have been.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Barnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Reiter: Postcard from camp: Bills (Aug '11) Aug '11 Pajamas 1
News Green Bay Packers 2011: 5 Players Who Could Be ... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Agent: LB Hawk close to new deal with Packers (Mar '11) Mar '11 JOC-12 1
News Packers say goodbye to fans after Super season (Feb '11) Feb '11 Beecharmer 2
News Packers QB Aaron Rodgers weighs in on team phot... (Jan '11) Jan '11 PackerBacker-Wich... 9
News Rodgers: Some injured players didn't stay here (Jan '11) Jan '11 PR and Proud 14
News Injured Packers will be in Super Bowl team photo (Jan '11) Jan '11 GBPfan 1
More from around the web