Barnett's FIVE-SIX Club Gets Second C...

Barnett's FIVE-SIX Club Gets Second Chance

There are 2 comments on the story from Jul 6, 2006, titled Barnett's FIVE-SIX Club Gets Second Chance. In it, reports that:

Green Bay Packers player Nick Barnett got a second chance to clean up the problems at his FIVE-SIX nightclub.By a vote of 8-to-3, the Green Bay City Council agreed to renew Barnett's liquor license.Last month, ...

Join the discussion below, or

Go Hard Entertainment

#1 Jul 7, 2006
As a California resident and a huge packer fan, I was disappointed to hear that California native Nick Barnett was sited for J walking and the media was not. Did I not get the full story there, or whats up with that? As a previous Greenbay resident, I am so disappointed and sadened to hear so many incidents taking place in Greenbay as far as racism. Swastikas, the killing of a young african teen girl by Edison Middle school. I was glad to hear that Nick got another chance at his club. If not, I am sure the Mayor would agree there would be double the controversy on racial issues. GB Council did the right thing. Good Luck!-Orange County Publicist

#2 Jul 11, 2006
I'm just crabby today but just found out about the OK on the Five-Six. I feel a bit better now that this controversy has been resolved.

It should have been done when Hip-Cats and the others were done.

The Green Bay City Council, as a whole, needs to ramp up and provide meaningful communication with the people. We are tired of all the wrangling. They Must Think More Clearly and act with respect to each other and the constituents, and grow ALL of Green Bay into a really nice place to live.

Hearty congratulations Mr. Barnett. Now get the concierge out in front and scale up the place. That whole corner needs a redo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Barnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Reiter: Postcard from camp: Bills (Aug '11) Aug '11 Pajamas 1
News Green Bay Packers 2011: 5 Players Who Could Be ... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Agent: LB Hawk close to new deal with Packers (Mar '11) Mar '11 JOC-12 1
News Packers say goodbye to fans after Super season (Feb '11) Feb '11 Beecharmer 2
News Packers QB Aaron Rodgers weighs in on team phot... (Jan '11) Jan '11 PackerBacker-Wich... 9
News Rodgers: Some injured players didn't stay here (Jan '11) Jan '11 PR and Proud 14
News Injured Packers will be in Super Bowl team photo (Jan '11) Jan '11 GBPfan 1
More from around the web