Injured Packers want to get in on team photo

Full story: TwinCities.com

If linebacker Nick Barnett and tight end Jermichael Finley couldn't play for the Green Bay Packers in the Super Bowl, they at least wanted to be included in the team photo.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
really

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

what a crappy franchise
eric

Neillsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Crappy franchise no way,Crappy rule abs. yes.Let Barnett and Finley be in the pic. if its cool with the other players.
They both got hurt playing for this team,and trying their best to help them win.Although i doubt Barnett will be here next year seeing as Desmond Bishop has taken that spot and signed a LT deal,but, if you had any thoughts of signing Finley LT after the 11 season when he is proven healthy,this is not the way to do it!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

It's a team effort. Does it make sense to exclude people that have contributed simply because they got injured? What kind of message does that send to the team? What's the big deal with having a few more players in the photo? This isn't very good timing to make this bad decision.
surebetgn

Clear Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

What happened to the TEAM CONCEPT APPROACH? Does it only apply when it benefits the Oraganization? All the little league sports and higher age groups can really use this for a ROLE MODEL TOOL on team concepts! Way to GO, Green Bay Packers, that the Team Spirit..........
surebetgn

Clear Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Organization..........for you spelling bees out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nick Barnett Discussions

Search the Nick Barnett Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ben Reiter: Postcard from camp: Bills (Aug '11) Aug '11 Pajamas 1
Green Bay Packers 2011: 5 Players Who Could Be ... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Agent: LB Hawk close to new deal with Packers (Mar '11) Mar '11 JOC-12 1
Packers say goodbye to fans after Super season (Feb '11) Feb '11 Beecharmer 2
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers weighs in on team phot... (Jan '11) Jan '11 PackerBacker-WichitaKs 9
Rodgers: Some injured players didn't stay here (Jan '11) Jan '11 PR and Proud 14
Injured Packers will be in Super Bowl team photo (Jan '11) Jan '11 GBPfan 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••