Packers tell Collins: Production must...

Packers tell Collins: Production must improve

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 19, 2008, titled Packers tell Collins: Production must improve. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Nick Collins has been tuned in the past few weeks. The safety is a candidate to wear a radio transmitter in his Green Bay Packers helmet this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LambeauLeapFrog

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jun 23, 2008
Collins has alot of ground to make up this season, but I believe like most of the others he's really sold on Mac's philosophy that competition makes everyone better. It's actually Bigby that concerns me, he's a force that much is undeniable, but he plays hot headed and wreckless. His poorly timed 15 yard penalties can change the course of a game, and therefore could even change the course of a season.
eric

Arpin, WI

#2 Jun 23, 2008
you can chalk some of the aggresion to being a rookie and tring to inpress.Bigby will get better with expierience..Collins had a good rookie,but has regressed each of the last 2 seasons and there are a few youngsters,like Wil blackmon, tranmon williams, Rouse to name a few who can take over for collins if need be...one thing is for sure, we will release at least 1 good secondary player.

“Go Pack Go”

Since: Jun 07

Stevens Point, Wisconsin

#3 Jun 23, 2008
eric wrote:
you can chalk some of the aggresion to being a rookie and tring to inpress.Bigby will get better with expierience..Collins had a good rookie,but has regressed each of the last 2 seasons and there are a few youngsters,like Wil blackmon, tranmon williams, Rouse to name a few who can take over for collins if need be...one thing is for sure, we will release at least 1 good secondary player.
Correct that, 1 VERY good secondary player.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Barnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Reiter: Postcard from camp: Bills (Aug '11) Aug '11 Pajamas 1
News Green Bay Packers 2011: 5 Players Who Could Be ... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Agent: LB Hawk close to new deal with Packers (Mar '11) Mar '11 JOC-12 1
News Packers say goodbye to fans after Super season (Feb '11) Feb '11 Beecharmer 2
News Packers QB Aaron Rodgers weighs in on team phot... (Jan '11) Jan '11 PackerBacker-Wich... 9
News Rodgers: Some injured players didn't stay here (Jan '11) Jan '11 PR and Proud 14
News Injured Packers will be in Super Bowl team photo (Jan '11) Jan '11 GBPfan 1
More from around the web