Packers QB Aaron Rodgers weighs in on team photo flap

Full story: TwinCities.com 9
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers says when he spent time on the injured reserve in 2006, he stayed in Green Bay to finish the season instead of returning to California. Full Story
Pete

Tower, MN

#1 Jan 30, 2011
What a time for this team to be involved with a distraction. Something like this coming up at this time is not in the best interest of any teams morale. Its a in road for non-unity or division from with in. Some guys never learn.
DEWY

Marshfield, WI

#2 Jan 30, 2011
This was done with days ago. Untill Rodgers gets back on this twitter shit and starts it again. He helped get it changed so all would be in the pic..So why not just shut up? He did his part as a team leader .Why carry it on? Now lets see if MM is pissed Rodgers went public with this topic? He should be because it was all done allready. IMO we all know some of the players take this stuff (coments by others to personal). But to bring it back up on this BS twitter is really stupid. And to kind of praise yourself on how you did things is dumber. Take there twitter accounts away!
DEWY

Marshfield, WI

#3 Jan 30, 2011
Sorry, made a mistake Rodgers didnt tweet it .He answered a ? from the press. But the answer he gave was not a GOOD answer to the question. He did didn't even really answer the question and was not lead by the question to come up with that answer. And IMO the answer became self serving to him. That he did the rehab the right way.And is/was a better team mate. The story on this in the Press Gazzet explains it well. He got way off subject.
DEWY

Marshfield, WI

#4 Jan 30, 2011
Better explained on ESPN.com . NFC north blog
eric

Marshfield, WI

#5 Jan 30, 2011
You got that right DEWY! Ban their twitter accounts until after the Super Bowl and lets get down to business!
This team needs to be 100% on board and play a full 60Minute game to beat a very good Pittsburgh Steelers football team.
If they play outstadning in the beginning and drop off towards the end offensively like they did vs CHI,it could bite them in the backside.
FUNNY

Marshfield, WI

#6 Jan 31, 2011
The holly A-THE-GAY-ROD ,now telling others how to and were to rehab.. And by saying well when I was on IR I stayed. I I I I now who is getting the ego? His way must be the only way. According to this QB if you stay to rehab or still part of the team if you go someplace else to rehab you are no longer part of the team. What F'ing jerk. Maybe these guys dont like his big eyes looking at them. A-The-Gay-Ego-Rod!
Brett Farce

Spring Hill, FL

#7 Jan 31, 2011
I sure wish I could have been in the team photo.

mark c

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2011
Brett Farce wrote:
I sure wish I could have been in the team photo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kACbVGsWN74XX
Me too - Mark Chmura- great example of character
PackerBacker-Wic hitaKs

Wichita, KS

#9 Jan 31, 2011
eric wrote:
You got that right DEWY! Ban their twitter accounts until after the Super Bowl and lets get down to business!
This team needs to be 100% on board and play a full 60Minute game to beat a very good Pittsburgh Steelers football team.
If they play outstadning in the beginning and drop off towards the end offensively like they did vs CHI,it could bite them in the backside.
What concerns me most is the flap made over this. AR was asked a questioned and he answered it. It sounds like it should be in the rearview mirror. USA Today had a good article on Mike McCarthy in Monday's sports section. After reading it I feel he will have this team 100% on board and that they will be in tough football game for a full 60 minutes. If we get the lead like we did against Atlanta stay on the throttle and bring home the Lombardi Trophy to Lambeau Field.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Barnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Reiter: Postcard from camp: Bills (Aug '11) Aug '11 Pajamas 1
Green Bay Packers 2011: 5 Players Who Could Be ... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Agent: LB Hawk close to new deal with Packers (Mar '11) Mar '11 JOC-12 1
Packers say goodbye to fans after Super season (Feb '11) Feb '11 Beecharmer 2
Rodgers: Some injured players didn't stay here (Jan '11) Jan '11 PR and Proud 14
Injured Packers will be in Super Bowl team photo (Jan '11) Jan '11 GBPfan 1
Injured Packers want to get in on team photo (Jan '11) Jan '11 surebetgn 5

Nick Barnett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE