Green Bay Packers' Nick Barnett says Brett Favre would become '...

Full story: TwinCities.com

If Brett Favre suits up for the Minnesota Vikings, he shouldn't expect his former Green Bay Packers teammates to take it easy on him.
Comments
1 - 20 of 198 Comments Last updated May 18, 2009
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Gern Blanston

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

I would imagine he would be the enemy...he doesn't play on your team. I can just picture it now..."you beat my team and I hate you. You aren't my friend anymore."
charlie brown

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

Pack has no D. He would shred them up!
IAvikefan

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

Nick Barnett is a good linebacker. That removed, like we give a rats as-s what the Packers players think.
Inbread

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

if he a viking he be's the enemy. i wonders if he be the enemy if he be wiff the jets?
twell

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Nick Barnett is who now? And we should care what he thinks, why?
Viks

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

What a bunch of loosers they are, those PACKERS.

Since: Oct 08

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Oh, you KNOW they are all( Packers) going to be severely butthurt worse than we are when Favre signs on the dotted line.

Incoincidentally, it will make the MNF game at the dome the biggest game of the year, save the superbowl....

Since: Oct 08

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

Oh, and btw- get rid of that stupid pic of those two buttpackers off the front page. It's the 2nd most revolting thing on this site, next to the superimposed Favre in a Viking uni pic, and Tom Power's face.

Seriously......
JSF

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Nick barnett and his teammates will be on the sideline crying watching Tavarious jackson disecting the packers defense and adrian peterson will run through it like the cheese it is swiss cheese.
GBPfan

Fountain, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

Viks wrote:
What a bunch of loosers they are, those PACKERS.
Actually the GREEN BAY PACKERS are twelve (12) time NFL CHAMPIONS.
GBPfan

Fountain, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

IAVikeFan wrote:
Oh, you KNOW they are all( Packers) going to be severely butthurt worse than we are when Favre signs on the dotted line.
Incoincidentally, it will make the MNF game at the dome the biggest game of the year, save the superbowl....
That means that the stadium may come close to selling out? Kinda like the Viqueens playoff game!
Outsidelookingin

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

You Vikings fans are a hoot! You haven't had anything to cheer about for years and now our former QB has to try to bail you out and give you some hope. Think about it. The Pack no longer needed his services and, after he left, which NFL teams were after him? Answer: none. Finally the Jets took him and, lo and behold, Favre had a ho-hum year. Now you Vikings fans expect him to lead you to the promised land. After Brett throws a few key interceptions it'll be fun to hear that loud whining sound coming from Purpleland. Chilly will again be tarred and feathered and you'll be a year behind in developing a long-term QB.
Vikiings

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

I'm tried of hearing about this redneck SOB,all he wants is the all-time starts record.Don't start him and he'll be on the first plane back to Mississippi.
JSF

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

You packerfans live way in the past youve had a team approximately 150 years before the vikes had one and you couldnt win a superbowl until you had to have 2 eagle players reggie white and simmons come save your ass.
ezg357d

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

What about John David Booty anyone ask him if he will give up his number? I didnt hear he what he has to say on it/ you can't just take it from him without the players ok./ maybe the vikes meeting with favre is not to ask him to play but to coach the QBs well more of school them some in mini camp.
brett does not matter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

With chilly at the helm it does not matter who plays QB. Chilly is the loser. With the talent on the Vik team they should have won more games and gone much further in the PO's. It is time for Viks to be a contender for the SB ring. Can chilly, hire a real coach and let the coach bring in his QB. If chilly is the best Viks can do then they do not deserve a new playground, if they move to LA we can be Green Bay of Bears fans again.
jonathan

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

Vikings suck. GO PACK!
The freak84

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

Hey Nick Barnett, you wont get close to Farve with that big Minnesota line protecting him!
eric

Monroe, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

we wont have to,we will just let Favre throw his 3 INT in the first half and take it from there!
GBPfan

Fountain, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

JSF wrote:
You packerfans live way in the past youve had a team approximately 150 years before the vikes had one and you couldnt win a superbowl until you had to have 2 eagle players reggie white and simmons come save your ass.
You Viqueen fans never tire of proving what ignorant morons you are! Read a book, use your computer, know someting or talk to someone that does.

Apparently, the vast majority of Viqueen fans think it is smart to say things about NFL championships when they know nothing about them.

The GREEN BAY PACKERS have been the greatest football team in the world twelve (12) times. The Viqueens have never been the best. Is this simple enough for you to understand? Because I know you do not know how to count!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nick Barnett Discussions

Search the Nick Barnett Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Reiter: Postcard from camp: Bills (Aug '11) Aug '11 Pajamas 1
Green Bay Packers 2011: 5 Players Who Could Be ... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Agent: LB Hawk close to new deal with Packers (Mar '11) Mar '11 JOC-12 1
Packers say goodbye to fans after Super season (Feb '11) Feb '11 Beecharmer 2
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers weighs in on team phot... (Jan '11) Jan '11 PackerBacker-WichitaKs 9
Rodgers: Some injured players didn't stay here (Jan '11) Jan '11 PR and Proud 14
Injured Packers will be in Super Bowl team photo (Jan '11) Jan '11 GBPfan 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••