Barnett may face charges in Door Co.

Barnett may face charges in Door Co.

There are 11 comments on the Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter story from Sep 8, 2007, titled Barnett may face charges in Door Co.. In it, Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter reports that:

Door County District Attorney Ray Pelrine said Friday he expected to decide by Wednesday whether criminal charges will be filed in connection with a bar incident involving Green Bay Packers linebacker Nick ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter.

“Go Pack Go”

Since: Jun 07

Stevens Point, Wisconsin

#1 Sep 8, 2007
It's funny, when guys like AJ and Spitz come in the bars in Appleton, the clubs usually assign a security guy to them so that the locals don't start any crap. They always tip the guy. When Barrnett comes in he doesn't get security anymore cause he won't tip them. Guess he should be thinking twice about that now. Still I hope the charges are dropped. He is just not used to the night life in Appleton, although he should be after Owning a club in Green Bay.
eric

Vesper, WI

#2 Sep 8, 2007
Morning PB, one would think after all the trouble hes been in and nothing really major luckily, he would tone down the night life.I mean you have to have some fun and when you are young and have a ton of cash like these guys do,its almost a given that you have to, but when you start to have a reputation,and a bar closed and charges pending on you, maybe its time to tone it down abit and consentrate on football and family.He doesnt tip the body guard,man thats sad!

“Go Pack Go”

Stevens Point, Wisconsin

#3 Sep 8, 2007
eric wrote:
Morning PB, one would think after all the trouble hes been in and nothing really major luckily, he would tone down the night life.I mean you have to have some fun and when you are young and have a ton of cash like these guys do,its almost a given that you have to, but when you start to have a reputation,and a bar closed and charges pending on you, maybe its time to tone it down abit and consentrate on football and family.He doesnt tip the body guard,man thats sad!
Morning Eric, can't wait until Sunday......1 day, three hours, and 16 minutes...
eric

Vesper, WI

#4 Sep 8, 2007
Hey good call the other day on Ricks deck! You gave me redit for the Ferguson thing, but that one blows away my call by a mile haha

Did you see the steller Brewer defense last night? 6 runs in the first and they should have scored 1 at most, and Yost was itching a mis. bite and Gross thought it was a sigh to steal and got nailed stealing 3rd for the 3rd out with FIELDER ON DECK! killing the rally in the first. Well at least Chicago and St Louis also lost so its back to status quo.
eric

Vesper, WI

#5 Sep 8, 2007
Proball5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Eric, can't wait until Sunday......1 day, three hours, and 16 minutes...
Ive been waiting for this day since the last game of the season last year, its football season 24/7 365!. I just hope we can stay healthy and take another step forward. Even if the record isnt as good ,but they play better and are competitive thats a positive step, We have are usual suspects, and we have Philly, Dallas, SD DEN thats 4 playoff teams there and Chi. would make 6 playoff games ( not ness. teams) and that doesnt include Car. who may be a playoff tema we play either SF or SEA both may make it STL will win that div so its safe to say we have over half our games against legit playoff teams this year, and it can only do 2 things

1 smash a young teams confidence
or
2 make us that much better with expieirience and with the coaching staff i think its 2 Mc Carthy wont let this team down in the confidence department.

“Go Pack Go”

Stevens Point, Wisconsin

#6 Sep 8, 2007
eric wrote:
Hey good call the other day on Ricks deck! You gave me redit for the Ferguson thing, but that one blows away my call by a mile haha
Did you see the steller Brewer defense last night? 6 runs in the first and they should have scored 1 at most, and Yost was itching a mis. bite and Gross thought it was a sigh to steal and got nailed stealing 3rd for the 3rd out with FIELDER ON DECK! killing the rally in the first. Well at least Chicago and St Louis also lost so its back to status quo.
I was recording to watch it later when I accidentally glanced at the bottom line watching ESPN and saw us double digits down. I turned on the recording and saw us down in the eighth and got a rumble in my stomach. Then I checked out the cubs and saw them down 6 to 1 and felt better. We could have gone up a whole game and now we are still tied.........cardiac kids.
TB BEAR FAN

Huntley, IL

#7 Sep 8, 2007
eric wrote:
opps! Packers in trouble, I thought it was only the bears.
eric

Vesper, WI

#8 Sep 8, 2007
Where sorry TB Barrnett wastn part of a murder like some one we know
eric

Vesper, WI

#9 Sep 8, 2007
Proball5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was recording to watch it later when I accidentally glanced at the bottom line watching ESPN and saw us double digits down. I turned on the recording and saw us down in the eighth and got a rumble in my stomach. Then I checked out the cubs and saw them down 6 to 1 and felt better. We could have gone up a whole game and now we are still tied.........cardiac kids.
If we had a bullpen we would be up by several games at this point,I just hope Melvin goes looking for major pen help this off season, and while hes at it another starter would be nice wouldnt it?
TB BEAR FAN

Huntley, IL

#10 Sep 8, 2007
eric wrote:
Where sorry TB Barrnett wastn part of a murder like some one we know
Who are you talking about?
eric

Vesper, WI

#11 Sep 8, 2007
Your boy the dlineman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Barnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Reiter: Postcard from camp: Bills (Aug '11) Aug '11 Pajamas 1
News Green Bay Packers 2011: 5 Players Who Could Be ... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Agent: LB Hawk close to new deal with Packers (Mar '11) Mar '11 JOC-12 1
News Packers say goodbye to fans after Super season (Feb '11) Feb '11 Beecharmer 2
News Packers QB Aaron Rodgers weighs in on team phot... (Jan '11) Jan '11 PackerBacker-Wich... 9
News Rodgers: Some injured players didn't stay here (Jan '11) Jan '11 PR and Proud 14
News Injured Packers will be in Super Bowl team photo (Jan '11) Jan '11 GBPfan 1
More from around the web