Brandon Chillar Ready To Compete

There are 4 comments on the WDJT story from May 22, 2008, titled Brandon Chillar Ready To Compete. In it, WDJT reports that:

Brady Poppinga will battle Brandon Chillar at linebacker Brandon Chillar had to be dragged out of a film study session with an unlikely teammate after just his second practice in Green Bay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDJT.

eric

Chili, WI

#1 May 24, 2008
I hope Chillar does beat out Pops at OLB.Pops although a decent LB was the weak link there,and CHillar is a better pass cover lB then Pops is,so that should inprove the position that much more/
Ryder

Carlsbad, CA

#2 May 27, 2008
I have a strong feeling that Chillar the more athletic and better in coverage LB will win the "Sam" OLB position. He had a good year last year and he's tough!
eric

Chili, WI

#3 May 27, 2008
I agree!!! He is better in every fasit of the game,but Popps will be a very good 4 linebacker incase of injury!
normallylikeyell ow

Curwensville, PA

#4 May 28, 2008
Agreed. It would be nice to get a rotation to keep guys fresher, which is where Brady and Hawk suffer as games/season wear on... Hodge, Bishop, White--UFAs? Who's ready to step up and get some playing time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Barnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Reiter: Postcard from camp: Bills (Aug '11) Aug '11 Pajamas 1
News Green Bay Packers 2011: 5 Players Who Could Be ... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Agent: LB Hawk close to new deal with Packers (Mar '11) Mar '11 JOC-12 1
News Packers say goodbye to fans after Super season (Feb '11) Feb '11 Beecharmer 2
News Packers QB Aaron Rodgers weighs in on team phot... (Jan '11) Jan '11 PackerBacker-Wich... 9
News Rodgers: Some injured players didn't stay here (Jan '11) Jan '11 PR and Proud 14
News Injured Packers will be in Super Bowl team photo (Jan '11) Jan '11 GBPfan 1
More from around the web