Green Bay Packers LB Nick Barnett was rotated out, not benched

Sep 27, 2009 Full story: WisInfo

ST. LOUIS - Starting linebacker Nick Barnett found himself on the sideline for the final 1 quarters of Sunday's game because the Green Bay Packers decided to change the way they rotated their linebackers.

Full Story
GBPfan

Fountain, CO

#1 Sep 28, 2009
Describing being on the bench the final 1 and 1/2 quarters as part of a "rotation" stretches the imagination, if not the truth. I have to say that MM seems to have made better adjustments after the half than in the first two games. Maybe his adjustments were merely better than the Rams adjustments.

In any event, the Packers are playing for first place in the division this week. You can't come through for the big win unless you create the chance. The Packers have created the chance. Next, the big win!

People, you realy need to check the Viking forums. I knew signing Favre would ruin winning for many of their fans. It is extremely evident this week, and extremely entertaining!
Dewy

Bancroft, WI

#2 Sep 28, 2009
Read the post on the vikings topix like we are on here. They are 95 to 99% positive post. I guess it is just what a person wants to read into them.
Jeremy

Barney, ND

#3 Sep 28, 2009
Dewy wrote:
Read the post on the vikings topix like we are on here. They are 95 to 99% positive post. I guess it is just what a person wants to read into them.
95% delusional. BF is gonna break their hearts also, watch them lash out when that happens, they'll hate him more just as much as they love him right now. They act the same as Lions fans getting their first win, it is pretty pathetic in my opinion. Nice play by the old man BTW. It was fun watching him make plays like that for the Pack. I guess we are just used to it, you know... winning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Barnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Reiter: Postcard from camp: Bills (Aug '11) Aug '11 Pajamas 1
Green Bay Packers 2011: 5 Players Who Could Be ... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Agent: LB Hawk close to new deal with Packers (Mar '11) Mar '11 JOC-12 1
Packers say goodbye to fans after Super season (Feb '11) Feb '11 Beecharmer 2
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers weighs in on team phot... (Jan '11) Jan '11 PackerBacker-Wich... 9
Rodgers: Some injured players didn't stay here (Jan '11) Jan '11 PR and Proud 14
Injured Packers will be in Super Bowl team photo (Jan '11) Jan '11 GBPfan 1
•••
•••

Nick Barnett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••