Barnett Wants Fine on Raiders Center

Barnett Wants Fine on Raiders Center

There are 23 comments on the 620AM WTMJ story from Dec 15, 2007, titled Barnett Wants Fine on Raiders Center. In it, 620AM WTMJ reports that:

“I get fined for small (stuff) -- people on the ground, and I push them down too hard or something. So that definitely should be fineable.”

Green Bay Packers middle linebacker Nick Barnett wants NFL officials to punish Oakland Raiders center Jeremy Newberry for poking him in the eye on Sunday. via 620AM WTMJ

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 620AM WTMJ.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rick

AOL

#24 Dec 29, 2007
Jerry wrote:
Grow up Nick. Ok so a fat old guy took you down and now you are embarrassed. Serves you right for jumping on the pile in the first place. Let it go buddy.
Jerry, do you drink?

Cuz, the NFL just fined this referee a whopping amount. So, Nick, who could have kicked the shit of the ref. withheld and took the right approach.

Dude, you are not a Packers fan. Sorry. Oh, BTW, I got Brett's biography for Christmas and guess what??? Bart Starr (love him) and Brett are the best of friemds!!!!

Stop trying to be a jerk (notice I said trying) and be one of the family here...OK?
jen

Pittsburg, CA

#26 Jan 4, 2008
First of Newberry is+ not a fat old guy. He is 31 yrs old and had a great seanson, with many pancake blocks and the fan from pittsburg, had it right on what happened. And the two women that he was arrested for assalting, is not trying to get the NFL to fine him.
Michael

Union City, CA

#28 Apr 11, 2008
jen wrote:
First of Newberry is+ not a fat old guy. He is 31 yrs old and had a great seanson, with many pancake blocks and the fan from pittsburg, had it right on what happened. And the two women that he was arrested for assalting, is not trying to get the NFL to fine him.
First of all Barnett assaulted those two women because they were trying tio pick up on Barnetts boyfriend,I was there,Nick barnett is Gay and he was trying to feel up Newberry the whole game so newberry told the gay bastard not to touch him again,while pointing and caught his eye,Barnetts eye was already swollen from getting a load blown in it the night before blowing his boyfriend and then blamed newberry on it,see Barnett talks shit,if he wants Newberry make the call barnett and jay will pay your ticket,The only difference is jay will give you an ass kicking not a buttboning like your gay ass is use to,Nick is Jays bitch and was all game long.quit crying bitch boy barnett

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Barnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Reiter: Postcard from camp: Bills (Aug '11) Aug '11 Pajamas 1
News Green Bay Packers 2011: 5 Players Who Could Be ... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Agent: LB Hawk close to new deal with Packers (Mar '11) Mar '11 JOC-12 1
News Packers say goodbye to fans after Super season (Feb '11) Feb '11 Beecharmer 2
News Packers QB Aaron Rodgers weighs in on team phot... (Jan '11) Jan '11 PackerBacker-Wich... 9
News Rodgers: Some injured players didn't stay here (Jan '11) Jan '11 PR and Proud 14
News Injured Packers will be in Super Bowl team photo (Jan '11) Jan '11 GBPfan 1
More from around the web