Poll: How many wins will Lions have t...

Poll: How many wins will Lions have this season?

There are 1 comment on the MLive.com story from Jun 22, 2010, titled Poll: How many wins will Lions have this season?. In it, MLive.com reports that:

I am beginning to hear what I think is a disturbing trend. People seem to believe that the Detroit Lions will make a run at the playoffs this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Saint Cloud, MN

#1 Jun 22, 2010
I as a true lions fan think its true but we are one year away from winning the nfc north or winning the playoff game. This year we will make the wild card but we will loose that game. Remember what i say 2011 we will win the nfc north

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ndamukong Suh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bills GM tells AP he's had initial talks to re-... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Dolphins' Suh: 'My goal was always to come back... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Detroit Crotch City 1
News Game of Thrones Author Claims Botch Call in Cow... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Gstspkr 1
News Preview: Packers vs. Lions (Dec '14) Dec '14 eric 6
News From Now on, Detroit Lions' Center Dominic Raio... (Oct '13) Dec '14 Raiola Boner Rants 3
News Blocking Detroit's Ndamukong Suh will be a chal... (Aug '14) Aug '14 JaguarsFan 1
News NFLN survey/feared player: Raiders (Jan '14) Jan '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
More from around the web