Nebraska favored to win Big 12 North ...

Nebraska favored to win Big 12 North title

There are 3 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jul 27, 2009, titled Nebraska favored to win Big 12 North title. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Nebraska is favored to win its division. The Cornhuskers can score points in bunches and no Big 12 team enters the season with a longer winning streak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

ugh

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2009
Go Huskers!!!
huskerred

Vista, CA

#2 Jul 29, 2009
"No Big 12 team enters the season with a longer winning streak."
Excellent point! Restore the Order is right on schedule!
The classiest fans who even applaude the visiting teams.
The classiest head coach who does not pop off and who knows its all about scoreboard baby.

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#3 Jul 29, 2009
Good to see the program rising back to a powerhouse again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ndamukong Suh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bills GM tells AP he's had initial talks to re-... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Dolphins' Suh: 'My goal was always to come back... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Detroit Crotch City 1
News Game of Thrones Author Claims Botch Call in Cow... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Gstspkr 1
News Preview: Packers vs. Lions (Dec '14) Dec '14 eric 6
News From Now on, Detroit Lions' Center Dominic Raio... (Oct '13) Dec '14 Raiola Boner Rants 3
News Blocking Detroit's Ndamukong Suh will be a chal... (Aug '14) Aug '14 JaguarsFan 1
News NFLN survey/feared player: Raiders (Jan '14) Jan '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
More from around the web