Postgame Video: Alphonso Smith, 1-1-12

Postgame Video: Alphonso Smith, 1-1-12

There are 2 comments on the Detroit Lions story from Jan 1, 2012, titled Postgame Video: Alphonso Smith, 1-1-12. In it, Detroit Lions reports that:

WR Nate Burleson talks about Detroit's 45-41 loss at Green Bay and the Lions' first playoff game on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Lions.

Weak Lions Secondary

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Jan 5, 2012
Alphonso was terrible in the Green bay game, they threw his way relentlessly. Could not cover Jordy Nelson at all, not even close. Will be picked on in the New Orleans game as well; could get very ugly. He is a young kid, hopefully he improves.
As well

Katy, TX

#2 Jan 5, 2012
He stinks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ndamukong Suh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bills GM tells AP he's had initial talks to re-... Thu tom wingo 2
News Dolphins' Suh: 'My goal was always to come back... Mar '15 Detroit Crotch City 1
News Game of Thrones Author Claims Botch Call in Cow... Jan '15 Gstspkr 1
News Preview: Packers vs. Lions Dec '14 eric 6
News From Now on, Detroit Lions' Center Dominic Raio... (Oct '13) Dec '14 Raiola Boner Rants 3
News Blocking Detroit's Ndamukong Suh will be a chal... (Aug '14) Aug '14 JaguarsFan 1
News NFLN survey/feared player: Raiders (Jan '14) Jan '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
More from around the web