Steelers roar back, beat Dallas

Full story: Baltimore Sun

Deshea Townsend scored on a 26-yard interception return with 1:40 remaining as the Pittsburgh Steelers scored their only two touchdowns 24 seconds apart to rally from a 10-point deficit in the fourth quarter ...
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 8, 2008

“Animals are tasty!”

Since: Oct 08

Avon, CO

#1 Dec 7, 2008
Lame!
SteelMan

Warsaw, IN

#2 Dec 7, 2008
The offense was totally inept and I sort of felt that Dallas was the number 1 ranked defense and not the Steelers BUT they found a way to pull it out. I hate to say this but if the play this way against the Ravens and Titans, they could very well not be heading to the playoffs.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

#3 Dec 8, 2008
SteelMan wrote:
The offense was totally inept and I sort of felt that Dallas was the number 1 ranked defense and not the Steelers BUT they found a way to pull it out. I hate to say this but if the play this way against the Ravens and Titans, they could very well not be heading to the playoffs.
I agree dude. the O better step it up or we will not beat the hate ravens. the running game stinks and it's all on arians. he gave parker more than double the carries of moore even though moore was WAY more productive. It just doesn't sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nate Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teammate sees some Roethlisberger in Locker (Jun '13) Jun '13 Lockdown 1
Titans fall to Falcons 23-17 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ravens 1
Tennessee Titans offense continues scoring slump (Dec '10) Dec '10 Horoscopenit 2
Vince Young no longer Titans starter (Nov '10) Nov '10 john deere123 2
Daily Times weekly fantasy waiver-wire report (Nov '10) Nov '10 jlivi2 3
Fantasy Football Week 6: Titans Vs. Jaguars Mon... (Oct '10) Oct '10 titans fan 1
Tennessee Titans' Vince Young wants to keep mom... (Jul '10) Jul '10 triple6vamp 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Nate Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••