Steelers 0, Jaguars 0 - First Quarter

Full story: Kdka.com

Big Ben is back. Wearing protective padding around his midsection, Ben Roethlisberger returned to the Pittsburgh Steelers lineup Monday night against the Jacksonville Jaguars - barely two weeks after having ...
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2006
TONY

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 19, 2006
POOR BIG BEN GOT HIS BELL RUNG REALLY GOOD.JAGUARS SHOWED THE FOOTBALL WORLD THAT WE ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH,GO JAGUARS!!!!!!!!!!
TRUDY

Overland Park, KS

#2 Sep 19, 2006
obviously the Steelers were not up to form with
Ben being hurt it is a shame that the Jaguars think they are a force when they played against the Steelers when they were wounded (big deal 9 pts.) was all they could do!! Steelers are awesome and will show the world again!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nate Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teammate sees some Roethlisberger in Locker (Jun '13) Jun '13 Lockdown 1
Titans fall to Falcons 23-17 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ravens 1
Tennessee Titans offense continues scoring slump (Dec '10) Dec '10 Horoscopenit 2
Vince Young no longer Titans starter (Nov '10) Nov '10 john deere123 2
Daily Times weekly fantasy waiver-wire report (Nov '10) Nov '10 jlivi2 3
Fantasy Football Week 6: Titans Vs. Jaguars Mon... (Oct '10) Oct '10 titans fan 1
Tennessee Titans' Vince Young wants to keep mom... (Jul '10) Jul '10 triple6vamp 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Nate Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••