Tempers flare at Steelers camp

Jul 29, 2007 Read more: North Hills News Record 11

“Willie's slowing up on the play and somebody hits him”

The Pittsburgh Steelers don't play their first exhibition games until a week from Sunday, but already there is rivalry developing in training camp: the wide receivers against the defensive backs. via North Hills News Record

Read more
rick

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jul 30, 2007
Not surprising to see them fighting amongst themselves. I would expect this.

“Bernard Pollard fanclub member”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Jul 30, 2007
Not surprising? I'm sure every team has their moments in training camp. It's an extremely intense time of year. Getting ready for the season and all.
Romon808

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2007
Buckup and take it like a MAN!!!!!!!!

“Bernard Pollard fanclub member”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4 Jul 30, 2007
Who are you talking to?

“The nuclear option”

Since: Jul 07

Wichita, KS

#5 Jul 30, 2007
rick wrote:
Hey, when your ready to hit a friend and teammate in the mouth wait till you see what they do to the stains come opening day......that will be a KILLING!
Jeff

Fairmont, WV

#6 Jul 30, 2007
This is good. Let's get used to smacking out own players and then we should devastate the opponent. I would like to see someone tick off the offensive and defensive lines and see what they can do this year......Good work guys......

“Steelers own AFC NORTH”

Johnstown,OHIO

#8 Jul 30, 2007
Fast Willie wrote:
Not surprising? I'm sure every team has their moments in training camp. It's an extremely intense time of year. Getting ready for the season and all.
Just what we need to boost our confidence if beating the crappy browns is an accomplishment.But its good to have fire this early.Kind of like the ones we've been setting on all these ravens fans.
Springdale21

Houston, TX

#9 Jul 30, 2007
rick wrote:
At least they are fighting and not just lying down like the Brownies did for the past 5 years !

“Steelers own AFC NORTH”

Johnstown,OHIO

#10 Jul 30, 2007
Springdale21 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they are fighting and not just lying down like the Brownies did for the past 5 years !
They don't always lay down they kind of stand up going down the toilet hole.
coco

Francitas, TX

#11 Aug 19, 2008
They can fight all they want long as they dont touch tyrone carter back up of now 23 coming strong!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 08

Omaha, NE

#12 Aug 20, 2008
coco wrote:
They can fight all they want long as they dont touch tyrone carter back up of now 23 coming strong!!!!!!!!!!
It may be the jack daniels...but i have no friggin idea what your post actually meant. Enlighten me.

LZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nate Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teammate sees some Roethlisberger in Locker (Jun '13) Jun '13 Lockdown 1
News Titans fall to Falcons 23-17 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ravens 1
News Tennessee Titans offense continues scoring slump (Dec '10) Dec '10 Horoscopenit 2
News Vince Young no longer Titans starter (Nov '10) Nov '10 john deere123 2
News Daily Times weekly fantasy waiver-wire report (Nov '10) Nov '10 jlivi2 3
News Fantasy Football Week 6: Titans Vs. Jaguars Mon... (Oct '10) Oct '10 titans fan 1
News Tennessee Titans' Vince Young wants to keep mom... (Jul '10) Jul '10 triple6vamp 1
More from around the web