Daily Times weekly fantasy waiver-wire report

What's the word this week, fantasy football junkies? Daylight savings time is once again here and gone and that means somehow we are already in Week 10 of the NFL season. Full Story
Carl

Temple City, CA

#1 Nov 9, 2010
Shaun Hill isn't out for the year, he's probably not even out for this week. Abominable stuff, John.
Chavo32

Farmington, NM

#2 Nov 9, 2010
What about steve johnson for buffalo? he is deffinatly a pick up he has been a go to reciever for them. He is worth takin a look at and probably hasnt been picked up in most leagues because he has not got any recognition and is very underated

Since: Mar 10

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Nov 11, 2010
Chavo32 wrote:
What about steve johnson for buffalo? he is deffinatly a pick up he has been a go to reciever for them. He is worth takin a look at and probably hasnt been picked up in most leagues because he has not got any recognition and is very underated
Hey Chavo, I like Steve Johnson. I just have mentioned him a few times in my other columns in past weeks and am hoping to keep it fresh with new players each week. Johnson is a good one though and worth a start on a week to week basis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nate Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teammate sees some Roethlisberger in Locker (Jun '13) Jun '13 Lockdown 1
Titans fall to Falcons 23-17 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ravens 1
Tennessee Titans offense continues scoring slump (Dec '10) Dec '10 Horoscopenit 2
Vince Young no longer Titans starter (Nov '10) Nov '10 john deere123 2
Fantasy Football Week 6: Titans Vs. Jaguars Mon... (Oct '10) Oct '10 titans fan 1
Tennessee Titans' Vince Young wants to keep mom... (Jul '10) Jul '10 triple6vamp 1
Titans Try To Expand Offensive Options Beyond C... (Jun '10) Jun '10 michael sadler 2
More from around the web