Titans, Washington agree to terms

Mar 2, 2009 Full story: The Tennessean 38

The Titans have agreed to terms with Steelers free agent wide receiver Nate Washington, according to his agent.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FvsT

Houston, TX

#21 Mar 5, 2009
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot about marvin harrison, sh!t man, he should team up with tory holt! they both could bring some bargaining power to the table...they must be card carrying AARP members so that right there should get the team a discount on health insurance and medication.
They could share the same Hoveround Wheelchair to promot a "Save the Planet" campaign by cutting down on fossil fuels too.
FvsT

Houston, TX

#22 Mar 5, 2009
CRJ wrote:
...Fisher was to big of a spineless jackass to deal with Pacman that he had to wait for the NFL to step in and do what he should've done before his crap got way too out of hand.
However, I did enjoy reading this part. Nothing like defending a tean and following it up with "our coach is a spineless jacka$$"

Good job....lmao.
FvsT

Houston, TX

#23 Mar 5, 2009
"team"
FvsT

Houston, TX

#24 Mar 5, 2009
Bottom line is if certain players cant step it up in big games and catch a football, then you suck. When Chris Johnson sat out the second half, the Titans WR's just could not hang.

Beating themselves would more fall under the category they had 200 yards called against them for stupid penalties.

Dump Alge Crumpler now.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

#25 Mar 5, 2009
FvsT wrote:
Bottom line is if certain players cant step it up in big games and catch a football, then you suck. When Chris Johnson sat out the second half, the Titans WR's just could not hang.
Beating themselves would more fall under the category they had 200 yards called against them for stupid penalties.
Dump Alge Crumpler now.
well said.
CRJ

Murfreesboro, TN

#26 Mar 5, 2009
Awww, apparently some people are still touchy about their pissed-soaked towels getting stomped in the mud huh! The only teeth being knocked out is the Steelers everytime we play their sorry pathetic asses! Meaningless or not, the Steelers havent knocked us out of the playoffs, but the Titans sure have sent the Steelers home packing during the playoffs! Im goin to enjoy when the Titans knock the Steelers on their ass again, i truely hope we play them again! Doesnt matter if it's VY or Collins, Steelers are a joke when it comes to playing the Titans!
VY or Collins

AOL

#27 Mar 5, 2009
::Burp:: It was awfully flaming of the Tizitans to go out and get themselves some gay baby blue towels for the playoffs. Please have them updated: "This is our house, where we choke"
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#28 Mar 6, 2009
CRJ wrote:
Awww, apparently some people are still touchy about their pissed-soaked towels getting stomped in the mud huh! The only teeth being knocked out is the Steelers everytime we play their sorry pathetic asses! Meaningless or not, the Steelers havent knocked us out of the playoffs, but the Titans sure have sent the Steelers home packing during the playoffs! Im goin to enjoy when the Titans knock the Steelers on their ass again, i truely hope we play them again! Doesnt matter if it's VY or Collins, Steelers are a joke when it comes to playing the Titans!
They don't get to the playoffs often enough to try. And when they do, they choke. You haven't answered Bob or FvT because you can't. The Titans weren't good enough to advance, so they didn't--end of story. The Steelers were good enough, so they did--end of story. And nobody cares about that towel incident, except to laugh at the curse it brought down on your pathetic baby-blue heads.

“Steelers Forever”

Since: Dec 07

Cranberry Township PA

#29 Mar 6, 2009
CRJ wrote:
Awww, apparently some people are still touchy about their pissed-soaked towels getting stomped in the mud huh! The only teeth being knocked out is the Steelers everytime we play their sorry pathetic asses! Meaningless or not, the Steelers havent knocked us out of the playoffs, but the Titans sure have sent the Steelers home packing during the playoffs! Im goin to enjoy when the Titans knock the Steelers on their ass again, i truely hope we play them again! Doesnt matter if it's VY or Collins, Steelers are a joke when it comes to playing the Titans!
SIX (6) Lombardi trophies...Enuff Said! We know your baby blue towels are soaked with tears. LMAO!

STEELERS ROCK !!!

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

#30 Mar 6, 2009
Bill in Cranberry wrote:
<quoted text>
SIX (6) Lombardi trophies...Enuff Said! We know your baby blue towels are soaked with tears. LMAO!
STEELERS ROCK !!!
This quote (not mine) pretty much sums it up Bill..."We are the Steeler Nation. Everything else is just background noise"...What a great line!
Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

#31 Mar 6, 2009
oops. the quote was "We are Steeler Nation. Everything else is just background noise". lol.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

#32 Mar 6, 2009
CRJ wrote:
Awww, apparently some people are still touchy about their pissed-soaked towels getting stomped in the mud huh! The only teeth being knocked out is the Steelers everytime we play their sorry pathetic asses! Meaningless or not, the Steelers havent knocked us out of the playoffs, but the Titans sure have sent the Steelers home packing during the playoffs! Im goin to enjoy when the Titans knock the Steelers on their ass again, i truely hope we play them again! Doesnt matter if it's VY or Collins, Steelers are a joke when it comes to playing the Titans!
Ok gummer, keep that toothless maw flappin'!!! Fool. When was the last time the titans won a game that counted? Last season they started off on fire and then started choking in december. LOL! But hang in there homer, there's always next year...choke, choke, choke...LMAO!!!!
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#33 Mar 6, 2009
The media decided in November that it was going to be the Titans in the SB, but unfortunately for CRJ, they actually made them PLAY the games, and now the 2008 Titans won't even be a footnote in the NFL history books. No one outside of hillbilly country will even remember they existed. Must suck to be a Titans fan.
FvsT

Houston, TX

#34 Mar 6, 2009
CRJ wrote:
Doesnt matter if it's VY or Collins, Steelers are a joke when it comes to playing the Titans!
Correction, Doesnt matter if it's VY or Collins, Titans are a joke when it comes to playing period.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

#35 Mar 6, 2009
Rex J Steelman wrote:
The media decided in November that it was going to be the Titans in the SB, but unfortunately for CRJ, they actually made them PLAY the games, and now the 2008 Titans won't even be a footnote in the NFL history books. No one outside of hillbilly country will even remember they existed. Must suck to be a Titans fan.
Too true Rex, lol. They went undefeated for how many games? 12? then in true titans fashion they started choking. the final wheezing gasp came during their one and done playoff appearance when they keeled over and passed out in a puddle of their own vomit. It truly must hurt to be a titans fan. no rings, no class...just false bravado and host of excuses. kind of sounds like the browns. LOL!! LET'S GO SIXBURGH!!!!
FvsT

Houston, TX

#36 Mar 6, 2009
Rex J Steelman wrote:
The media decided in November that it was going to be the Titans in the SB, but unfortunately for CRJ, they actually made them PLAY the games, and now the 2008 Titans won't even be a footnote in the NFL history books. No one outside of hillbilly country will even remember they existed. Must suck to be a Titans fan.
Some people think 13-3 is just so successful. But it sucks to win that many games to only win a Division Banner for the season. Rumor has it the Colts let this one slide because they ran out of room to hang them.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#37 Mar 6, 2009
FvsT wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people think 13-3 is just so successful. But it sucks to win that many games to only win a Division Banner for the season. Rumor has it the Colts let this one slide because they ran out of room to hang them.
LOL! What are they going to do for the next ten years? And it's not just the Colts--the Jags aren't going to stay sucky for long (they never do) and the Texans are getting better all time. Once Kerry Collins remembers that he's, well, Kerry Collins, it's going to be a long, pitiful slide for the powder blue. Too bad they couldn't take advantage when they had their shot.
Their Shot

AOL

#38 Mar 8, 2009
Titans, too funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nate Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teammate sees some Roethlisberger in Locker (Jun '13) Jun '13 Lockdown 1
Titans fall to Falcons 23-17 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ravens 1
Tennessee Titans offense continues scoring slump (Dec '10) Dec '10 Horoscopenit 2
Vince Young no longer Titans starter (Nov '10) Nov '10 john deere123 2
Daily Times weekly fantasy waiver-wire report (Nov '10) Nov '10 jlivi2 3
Fantasy Football Week 6: Titans Vs. Jaguars Mon... (Oct '10) Oct '10 titans fan 1
Tennessee Titans' Vince Young wants to keep mom... (Jul '10) Jul '10 triple6vamp 1

Nate Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE