Steelers receiver Ward to miss Arizon...

Steelers receiver Ward to miss Arizona game

There are 2 comments on the The Globe and Mail story from Sep 28, 2007, titled Steelers receiver Ward to miss Arizona game. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward has been ruled out of Sunday's game at Arizona because of a sprained right knee. via The Globe and Mail

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

“Obama lied and freedom died!”

Since: Sep 07

Warren, Ohio

#1 Sep 29, 2007
Ward is out, this makes me nervous. I'm sure the Steelers can make up for the loss of a reciever, but I think losing the downfield blocking is going to hurt. They will still win though I just hope he's back soon.
Doublebulldog

Slippery Rock, PA

#2 Sep 29, 2007
Have you noticed, though, how the other receivers have learned from him? Even little Cedric Wilson is in there banging on safeties and CBs now. But you're right--nobody else is as good at it. Man, do those DBs hate him. Amazing how quickly they p*ssy out when THEY'RE the ones getting hit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nate Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teammate sees some Roethlisberger in Locker (Jun '13) Jun '13 Lockdown 1
News Titans fall to Falcons 23-17 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ravens 1
News Tennessee Titans offense continues scoring slump (Dec '10) Dec '10 Horoscopenit 2
News Vince Young no longer Titans starter (Nov '10) Nov '10 john deere123 2
News Daily Times weekly fantasy waiver-wire report (Nov '10) Nov '10 jlivi2 3
News Fantasy Football Week 6: Titans Vs. Jaguars Mon... (Oct '10) Oct '10 titans fan 1
News Tennessee Titans' Vince Young wants to keep mom... (Jul '10) Jul '10 triple6vamp 1
More from around the web