NFL: Steelers' pick-six pays

PITTSBURGH a ' Tony Romo was one play into what he expected to be a game-winning scoring drive and, with Dallas trying to preserve time late in the fourth quarter, couldn't believe it when Pittsburgh called ... Full Story
polecat

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Dec 8, 2008
BOOOO-HOOOOOO. I'm HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
Clearly, the cowboys are badly coached and too many egos. T.O. will cry that he did not get the ball enough or he could have won the game.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#2 Dec 8, 2008
polecat wrote:
BOOOO-HOOOOOO. I'm HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
Clearly, the cowboys are badly coached and too many egos. T.O. will cry that he did not get the ball enough or he could have won the game.
He was yapping on the sidelines to anyone who'd listen. Man, did I enjoy watching that.

Since: Nov 08

Santa Fe

#3 Dec 8, 2008
GO STEELERS! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!D

Since: Sep 08

Westerville, OH

#4 Dec 8, 2008
Here we go steelers...Here we go
Pauly G

Cerrillos, NM

#5 Dec 8, 2008
Seeing the Cowboys humbled is always a sweet thing to behold!
Los

Santa Fe, NM

#6 Dec 8, 2008
Now we know how Romo stacks up(or doesn't, 3 int) against a real defense. Eagles are the only NFC east team to win yesterday. Some great battles coming up.

Since: Sep 08

Westerville, OH

#7 Dec 8, 2008
T.O. what a cry baby... I love it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nate Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teammate sees some Roethlisberger in Locker (Jun '13) Jun '13 Lockdown 1
Titans fall to Falcons 23-17 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ravens 1
Tennessee Titans offense continues scoring slump (Dec '10) Dec '10 Horoscopenit 2
Vince Young no longer Titans starter (Nov '10) Nov '10 john deere123 2
Daily Times weekly fantasy waiver-wire report (Nov '10) Nov '10 jlivi2 3
Fantasy Football Week 6: Titans Vs. Jaguars Mon... (Oct '10) Oct '10 titans fan 1
Tennessee Titans' Vince Young wants to keep mom... (Jul '10) Jul '10 triple6vamp 1
•••
•••

Nate Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••