Hyde5: LeBron's $50 million home?; Do...

Hyde5: LeBron's $50 million home?; Dolphins 11th in youth

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jul 16, 2010, titled Hyde5: LeBron's $50 million home?; Dolphins 11th in youth. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Now comes the word it looks true , according to Life & Style magazine. The 20,000-square foot waterfront home in Coral Gables belongs to car dealer Alan Potamkin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Ross

AOL

#2 Jul 18, 2010
I think he is a little brat, I am not into his sport and all he is thinking about is monry. I hope a other teams beat his new team and all the money is down the drain.
junelee0319

Sparrows Point, MD

#3 Jul 18, 2010
How long before this one goes into foreclosure
Ajones

Killeen, TX

#4 Jul 18, 2010
Lamont wrote:
How's a runaway slave able to afford his massa's mansion?
We really need to get off the race in this day and age. It is people like you that keep it going and circulating. Grow up. Would you like to have your kids atribute the comment you made to you? I think not. Grow up.
ohio

AOL

#5 Jul 18, 2010
go lebron you are the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nate Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Dolphins lose tight end Charles Clay to B... Mar '15 Fake IP Land 5
News Dolphins Fans Still Asking If Ireland Has Done ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 big d 5
News Miami Dolphins Will Field Best Team Since 1992-93 (Mar '13) Apr '13 Belch 2
News 3 Biggest Draft Needs for the Miami Dolphins (Jan '13) Jan '13 Vic 8
News Dolphins place tender on guard Nate Garner (Mar '11) Mar '11 Soooo 2
News Miami Dolphins Talking Points: Might Jake Grove... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Tom Loytard 2
News Former Ole Miss OL John Jerry working with star... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Dolpharts 2
More from around the web