After years of dashed expectations, have 49ers arrived?

Full story: El Paso Times

In recent years, expectations for the 49ers have taken on the feel of kids squirming in the back seat of the car.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
NINERS

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

It's about time we have something to cheer about, either way NINER fan, not like all these Cowboy fans that jump on the wagon every year.
Jds

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Since when did this paper move to northern California? Who cares?! Hmmm I wonder how the Bills doing? Stupid article. Let's face it, if you live in this town and like another team other than the cowboys you fall in 1 of 3 groups... You aren't from here, you aren't really a fan of that team you just like to be the rebel in your family and have to be difficult and like another team, and lastly you were once a cowboy fan and defected for whatever reason.
Jds

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

NINERS wrote:
It's about time we have something to cheer about, either way NINER fan, not like all these Cowboy fans that jump on the wagon every year.
If they do it every year it's not really a wagon is it?
Niner Fan

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Jds wrote:
Since when did this paper move to northern California? Who cares?! Hmmm I wonder how the Bills doing? Stupid article. Let's face it, if you live in this town and like another team other than the cowboys you fall in 1 of 3 groups... You aren't from here, you aren't really a fan of that team you just like to be the rebel in your family and have to be difficult and like another team, and lastly you were once a cowboy fan and defected for whatever reason.
So according to you people from this town are supposed to like who? Last time I checked El Paso doesn't have an NFL team.
_Arrrrrrr

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

El Paso really is a Dallas Cowboy town always has been that way, I once attended a Sun Bowl game back in 1995 and I was surprise to see this huge
gathering of San Francisco 49ers tailgaters at the
parking lot.
Now these are really El Pasoans or California transplants but I counted at least about 40 to 50 party goers all wearing 49er's gear.
I never felt so proud of my 49ers even though their fans are not that friendly but not as bad as stinking Raider fans.
Anyway El Paso is still my home and I have to settle for a split, Go Cowboys, Go 49ers thats the way it is, these two teams when they rise to the occasion theres NOTHING BUT EXCITEMENT, makes the rest of the NFL teams SUC#ing boring like they always have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nate Clements Discussions

Search the Nate Clements Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
49ers Looking at Redskins Corner (Aug '11) Aug '11 RMK40 1
49ers fire coach Mike Singletary (Dec '10) Dec '10 _Arrrrrrr 16
49ers can't contain Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers (Dec '10) Dec '10 Donny from Downunder 1
Tampa Bay takes down San Francisco (Nov '10) Nov '10 LISTEN UP 1
Commissioner supports European expansion for th... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Bullfarts 3
Candid Cam: Raiders end skid; 49ers don't accor... (Oct '10) Oct '10 TexasRaider 2
49ers find new way to lose (Oct '10) Oct '10 rleal63 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••