Around the NFL: Loss of Henderson strikes blow to Vikings' defense

There are 1 comment on the Kewaunee County story from Mar 19, 2011, titled Around the NFL: Loss of Henderson strikes blow to Vikings' defense. In it, Kewaunee County reports that:

The Chargers can seal their spot with a win plus losses or ties by several other teams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kewaunee County.

robobloggers dad

Pittsford, NY

#1 Mar 19, 2011
sorry everyone for my douchebag son roboblogger, hes got nothing better to do than scare the crap out of true fans just to get clicks on his bloodsucking links, dont worry i will piss in his hydraulic cylinder when hes recharging

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Napoleon Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Timeline: Randy Moss through the years (Nov '10) Nov '10 Hated him 5
News Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings an item again (Oct '10) Oct '10 viking woman 38
News Vikings turn to rookie Jasper Brinkley to fill ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Lito 24
News Vikings' rookie Jasper Brinkley just brings it (Aug '09) Aug '09 Favre 42
News Vikings rookie linebacker Jasper Brinkley likes... (May '09) May '09 Vikings Wet Dream... 51
News Top 10 Oakland Raiders draft mistakes (Apr '09) Apr '09 Raider Nation 3
News Clark Hunt: Please save the KC Chiefs franchise... (Dec '08) Dec '08 steve seifert 1
More from around the web