Former Vikings linebacker Napoleon Harris released by Kansas Ci...

Full story: TwinCities.com

Former linebacker Napoleon Harris said his agent has been in touch with the Vikings.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2008
Archangel

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

If he's healthy, and his body is moving at 100%, he's damn sure worth a look. The way this season's looking, it doesn't hurt to have extra LBs. That being said, I hope that The Vikings pay better Medical attention to players BEFORE they sign them. Don't need the reputation of being The NFL Veteran's Hospital.
40for60

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

Archangel wrote:
If he's healthy, and his body is moving at 100%, he's damn sure worth a look. The way this season's looking, it doesn't hurt to have extra LBs. That being said, I hope that The Vikings pay better Medical attention to players BEFORE they sign them. Don't need the reputation of being The NFL Veteran's Hospital.
I liked Napo, he was often vilified just because he was a part of the Moss trade. I agree that the Vikes need to do a better job checking under the hood Arch.
Hard Times

Cocoa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

Was he arrested more than 5 times?
If not, sign him!
Waders

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Just another example of no status quo in the NFL.
ceezer24

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

i dont see that much change with Ferotto in,put TJ back in and lets go ,i see him moving and the offense being more interesting and moving the ball......if the recievers would start catching the ball ,that what i saw in the benching of Tj alone with the defense what can we do with Griffen on THAT CORNER......Now with Chilli........FIRE HIM NOW do not wait the break is the perfect time this way the new coach can have sometime to adjust on open up the offense with TJ.....
aauriemma

Cooperstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

the team should have went out and got a big time tight end. shiancoe dropps way too many. a big time tight end (tony gonzalez) is what thy should have gotten. all tarvaris jackson needed was a reliable target to get him started. shiancoe is not the answer

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Napoleon Harris Discussions

Search the Napoleon Harris Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Around the NFL: Loss of Henderson strikes blow ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 robobloggers dad 1
Timeline: Randy Moss through the years (Nov '10) Nov '10 Hated him 5
Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings an item again (Oct '10) Oct '10 viking woman 38
Vikings turn to rookie Jasper Brinkley to fill ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Lito 24
Vikings' rookie Jasper Brinkley just brings it (Aug '09) Aug '09 Favre 42
Vikings rookie linebacker Jasper Brinkley likes... (May '09) May '09 Vikings Wet Dream Favre 51
Top 10 Oakland Raiders draft mistakes (Apr '09) Apr '09 Raider Nation 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••