Florida State Seminoles' 5 biggest qu...

Florida State Seminoles' 5 biggest questions at spring practice

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 16, 2009, titled Florida State Seminoles' 5 biggest questions at spring practice. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Florida State on Monday began spring practice, which will run through the next few weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

omeganole2

Mims, FL

#1 Mar 17, 2009
I disagree with your article. I think the 5 main things we got to worry about this year are:

1. Can we block any moving objects this year?
2. Will our top rated recruiting class do good for once?
3. Can we fill up our staduim the hole way?
4. How bad will we get beat by the Gates?
5. Will we get hit with another major infraction and take over first place in the history of the NCAA?(heck, I'll take ANYTHING first now).
RLNole

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Mar 18, 2009
omeganole2 wrote:
I disagree with your article. I think the 5 main things we got to worry about this year are:
1. Can we block any moving objects this year?
2. Will our top rated recruiting class do good for once?
3. Can we fill up our staduim the hole way?
4. How bad will we get beat by the Gates?
5. Will we get hit with another major infraction and take over first place in the history of the NCAA?(heck, I'll take ANYTHING first now).
1. Yes Trickett is the greatest OL coach in the history of football. Our young OL (many who were named to freshmen all American teams) are starting to get it.
2. Yes, I believe Bobby is more motivated than ever and we have the greatest coaching staff in all of college football.
3. Yes, we have some great discount plans and monthly payment plans.Plus we play another great ACC schedule.
4. I believe they will beat us this year, but last year they were a two man team and one of those is gone. The game will be much closer this year. We will win the following year. Even the Lord rested on the 7th.
5. No we self reported and they attacked us like trying to kill a flea with a slege hammer. All of America outside of Gainesville and Miami know that and will not stand for this injustice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myron Rolle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Foster kids get a helping hand from FSU's Myron... (Jun '09) Jul '09 Dihydrogen monoxide 13
News No title (May '09) May '09 jerry from kenosh... 1
News Football still has place in FSU Rhodes Scholar ... (May '09) May '09 Randy 5
News Rolle chooses Oxford over NFL (Jan '09) Jan '09 plainwell pride 1
News Wisconsin ready for Champs Sports Bowl (Jan '09) Jan '09 Boatman 1
News We think: FSU's Myron Rolle is a true role mode... (Nov '08) Nov '08 BUCKEYE AND NOLE 5
News Terps black out (Nov '08) Nov '08 Biff 44
More from around the web