Peterman, Lions agree to five-year ex...

Peterman, Lions agree to five-year extension

There are 1 comment on the Detroit News Online story from Feb 16, 2009, titled Peterman, Lions agree to five-year extension. In it, Detroit News Online reports that:

The Lions have agreed to terms on a five-year contract extension for guard Stephen Peterman, according to the player's agent, Ken Zuckerman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News Online.

what a bum

Taylor, MI

#1 Feb 18, 2009
Stephen Peterman is a bum a couple of months ago he was trying 2 pick up my girl friend bragging he was a lion. she blew him off tell yesterday when she texted him to say congrates. he then called her trying to get some on the side. WE ALL KNOW HE IS MARRIED AND HE WONT STOP BUGGING HER. I HOPE HIS WIFE SEES THIS!!!!!! WHAT A FAMILY GUY TALKING ABOUT HOW STAYING HERE WAS WHAT WAS GOOD 4 HIS FAMILY!!!!!!! WHAT A JOKE OF A MAN!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moran Norris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 49ers embracing offensive changes under Harbaugh (Aug '11) Aug '11 mwgfret 1
News Former KU Football Player Moran Norris Returns ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Rydadcam 1
News 49ers show how bad of a team they truly are (Dec '10) Dec '10 omg 4
News FB Brit Miller a Player to Watch in Training Camp (Jul '10) Jul '10 Doug 1
News After interception, Alex Smith has to take a hike (Aug '09) Aug '09 WALT 1
News O'Sullivan steps up in Niners win (Aug '08) Aug '08 JUS JIM 1
News Davis confident but not as brash (Nov '07) Nov '07 k-lan 2
More from around the web