Miles Burris Raiders 2012 starting li...

Miles Burris Raiders 2012 starting linebacker?

There are 1 comment on the Silver And Black Pride story from Aug 12, 2012, titled Miles Burris Raiders 2012 starting linebacker?. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

When Aaron Curry went out during Raiders OTA's this offseason, rookie Miles Burris stepped in as the starting weakside linebacker... and that's where he's remained ever since.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

Nj raider 1

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2012
How does 1 go from talking bout Burris to talking bout Mcclain? Like I said b4, if u don't know the circumstances then don't speak on it. Yea he wild out but under the circumstances dude lucky he ain't put a bullet in his ass. Put 2&2 together, the 1st day he went out there someone shot his car up. Now that wit the fact that he was out there 2 burry his grandfather, if it were me, he lucky 2 be in court real talk. Outside that incident & the college stuff he ain't did nuttin 2 warrant all the scrutiny from so called Raider faithful. I know u don't like me questioning ur faith as a Raider so stop questioning that mans judgment. In my eyes he retained himself. & 1 can also make the case that u can put his lastyear stats up side by side wit some of the top linebackers in the league & his will stand firm. He's not the best but he's far from the worst & above average. Give the man a chance in a real defense for the 1st time in his career them judge him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miles Burris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland Raiders happy with free-agency upgrades (Mar '15) Mar '15 Oakland Faders Sux 1
News Oakland Raiders Sign DT Williams and LB Lofton (Mar '15) Mar '15 TexasRaider 1
News Raiders agree to deal with free agent LB Malcol... (Mar '15) Mar '15 j_raiders 1
News Raiders to rehab several injuries over bye week (Oct '14) Oct '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Kevin Burnett Only Hurting Himself By Not Atten... (Jun '14) Jun '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 9
News Raiders Now Have a Full House at Linebacker (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News NFL Free Agency: Raiders work not done (Mar '14) Mar '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
More from around the web