Logan's running well for Steelers

Aug 30, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sportsnet.ca

Stefan Logan appears to have significantly upgraded the Steelers in one of their weakest areas -- returning punts.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Sep 9, 2009

“As seen on TV”

Since: Jul 09

40.6260°N, 75.3710°W

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 31, 2009
 
Logan knows how to run north and south. Kick coverage has been impressive too. Could do without the couple of missed FG's but all in all this is the best I can remember our ST's have looked in preseason for a long long time.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 31, 2009
 
Professor Chaos wrote:
Logan knows how to run north and south. Kick coverage has been impressive too. Could do without the couple of missed FG's but all in all this is the best I can remember our ST's have looked in preseason for a long long time.
I agree. even in the year before SB run, I had to hold my breath on kick coverage and always thought our return game was good if the returner didn't fumble the ball! last year the coverage was good but still no returner worth mentioning. this year, if they keep logan, the return squad could break games open.
Steeler fan 4 life

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 31, 2009
 
Yes I agree he does know how to run north and south. He definitly is what the doctor orderd for the ailing ST.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 31, 2009
 
Steeler fan 4 life wrote:
Yes I agree he does know how to run north and south. He definitly is what the doctor orderd for the ailing ST.
even on offense I think this guy could be to the steelers what that sproles guy was last year for the chargers. give him the ball in the flat and watch him go.

“As seen on TV”

Since: Jul 09

40.6260°N, 75.3710°W

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 31, 2009
 
Not to change the subject here but how about that Isaac Redman? Kid's been pretty damned impressive so far, I always like the RB's who look to dish out punishment!

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 31, 2009
 
Professor Chaos wrote:
Not to change the subject here but how about that Isaac Redman? Kid's been pretty damned impressive so far, I always like the RB's who look to dish out punishment!
I think redman looks pretty solid. I'm wondering if they keep him on the 53 though, I think it will depend on his special teams play.

Since: Dec 08

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 31, 2009
 
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
I think redman looks pretty solid. I'm wondering if they keep him on the 53 though, I think it will depend on his special teams play.
cut down day(s) will be interesting, a lot of tough decisions to be made. The RB/FB slots will be tight.
k dog

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 9, 2009
 
thats gay redmond is on practice sqaud

“As seen on TV”

Since: Jul 09

40.6260°N, 75.3710°W

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 9, 2009
 
k dog wrote:
thats gay redmond is on practice sqaud
Maybe not too ghey; whens the last time WP completed a whole season without missing four or five games in a row.

Now cutting rhebmon would have been titally ghey

“As seen on TV”

Since: Jul 09

40.6260°N, 75.3710°W

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 9, 2009
 
BTW - just realized "Logan's Run". I wonder how many people would get it if they starting playing "Enter Sandman" every time prior to him returning a kick?

Since: Apr 08

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 9, 2009
 
Professor Chaos wrote:
BTW - just realized "Logan's Run". I wonder how many people would get it if they starting playing "Enter Sandman" every time prior to him returning a kick?
Hah...can't believe no one thought of that yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mike Wallace Discussions

Search the Mike Wallace Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Howe On The Adam Jones Show: Opening Stret... Apr '14 BeliChickenChoker 8
Miami Dolphins Spotlight: Is Ryan Tannehill a F... Apr '14 Fast Forward 12
Does the NFL and the NFL Media Have it In For T... Mar '14 Incognutso 4
Leadership, not talent, the issue for the Miami... Feb '14 Craig 2
Analyzing Playoff Scenarios for the Miami Dolphins (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Rishard Matthews ready for his moment (Oct '13) Oct '13 Outta TP 3
Tannehill's demon: more turnovers than touchdowns (Oct '13) Oct '13 Surgical Safe Cracking 27
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••