NFL draft poll: What should the Pitts...

NFL draft poll: What should the Pittsburgh Steelers do in the first round?

There are 1 comment on the PennLive.com story from Apr 15, 2013, titled NFL draft poll: What should the Pittsburgh Steelers do in the first round?. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

The Pittsburgh Steelers have the No. 17 pick in the 2013 NFL draft and a host of needs to fill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

Chase

Vienna, WV

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Well like it says there are a lot of holes to fill but that means they have a better chance at getting the best player available and filling a position of need with the same pick. If sanders hadn't signed I would easily have said taking a wide receiver would have been their safest pick or try to trade back in the draft to acquire more picks. So now I'm leaning towards drafting for the defense with the 17th pick an obvious choice seems to be Jarvis Jones or B. Mingo but I would rather hold off on a pass rusher I believe Worlids will fill in nicely and the steelers always find a diamond in the rough with LB's so I guess what I think, it all boils down to is beefing up the position at DB, let's face it Troy and Clark can't stay healthy. Vacarro if he makes it would be ideal for Pittsburgh he would have time to learn behind two of the smartest safety's in the game and possibly have his name called during the season but if he isn't there and X.Rhodes is, I'm hoping they snatch him, they are lacking serious depth at the corner back position after Keenan Lewis left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Dolphins lead NFL in dead money (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 44
News Dolphins hosting free agent WR Jennings (Apr '15) Apr '15 Finpoo 2
News Mike Wallace Trade Will End Poorly for Minnesot... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 8
News Trending Now: Steelers re-sign Ben Roethlisberger (Mar '15) Mar '15 Roethlischeeseberger 2
News Miami Dolphins' pass rush turns up the pressure... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Philbin Talks QBs, Wallace & More (Aug '14) Aug '14 Coach Pill Bin 1
News Jeff Howe On The Adam Jones Show: Opening Stret... (Apr '14) Apr '14 BeliChickenChoker 8
More from around the web