Does the NFL and the NFL Media Have it In For The Dolphins?

Mar 3, 2014 Full story: The Phinsider

In a comment to the post about who to believe regarding stories that Dion Jordan as well as Cameron Wake and Mike Wallace would be traded, I made the following comment, in part: "...I stress again , that this year it is the Dolphins whom the NFL and its media minions at CBS , NBC and ABC are aiming to crucify mostly because of BullyGate , but also ... (more)

Full Story
Ricky Sowers

Staunton, VA

#1 Mar 3, 2014
Of course they do .......Rapist,wife / girlfriend beaters ,murderers and all the press is on a 300lb baby crying he picked on me ......
Ryan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Mar 20, 2014
Do you like sports enough to make money from it? Check this out... http://remedieshealth.com/sports
Burp

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2014
Belch.
Incognutso

Miami, FL

#5 Mar 20, 2014
Yeah, that's the Fin's problem, it's the media coverage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miami Dolphins' pass rush turns up the pressure... Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Philbin Talks QBs, Wallace & More Aug '14 Coach Pill Bin 1
Jeff Howe On The Adam Jones Show: Opening Stret... (Apr '14) Apr '14 BeliChickenChoker 8
Miami Dolphins Spotlight: Is Ryan Tannehill a F... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Fast Forward 12
Leadership, not talent, the issue for the Miami... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Craig 2
Analyzing Playoff Scenarios for the Miami Dolphins (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Rishard Matthews ready for his moment (Oct '13) Oct '13 Outta TP 3

Mike Wallace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE