Endless possibilities

Full story: Baltimore Sun
In a draft where multiple scenarios could occur today in the top 10, the Ravens haven't ruled anything out when it comes to the No. Full Story
jeremiah

Baltimore, MD

#1 Apr 26, 2008
There are a lot of options and possibilities, but I don't think Oakland is really dumb enough to take another RB. They are paying 4 or 5 guys right now, they need O line, pass rush, WRs almost evrything but RB.
Josh

Pasadena, MD

#2 Apr 26, 2008
i hope the ravens dont draft ryan if he falls to them. maybe draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round. the ravens has other needs. i mean you draft troy smith last year he only played a couple games as a rookie you give the young man a chance like you would with any other young player. if they wasn't going to give him a chance then they should have never easted a draft pick on him.
ravens needs help on OL , CB , WR , DE. they need someone to help them right away.
jeremiah

Baltimore, MD

#3 Apr 26, 2008
Josh wrote:
i hope the ravens dont draft ryan if he falls to them. maybe draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round. the ravens has other needs. i mean you draft troy smith last year he only played a couple games as a rookie you give the young man a chance like you would with any other young player. if they wasn't going to give him a chance then they should have never easted a draft pick on him.
ravens needs help on OL , CB , WR , DE. they need someone to help them right away.
It would not be a complete disaster if they do take him 8 and sign him to a 6 year incentive laden deal. We do need to replace Boller after this year, but I think this QB class is way too deep to take one high. You can get 2 late round qbs for half the money and have about the same chance of deeloping a good starter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WWE Battleground Predictions: Jack Swagger vs. ... Jul '14 Mets Fan Forever 1
Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
NFL coach rankings: Personality doesn't matter,... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sobbing Pats fan 3
Which coaches will be fired? (Nov '11) Dec '11 Jerry Jones 16
Super Bowl cred doesn't mean as much in today's... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Carloda Vikings 12
Line of Scrimmage: The road may be best travele... (Jan '11) Jan '11 mrpittsburgh 1
For now, Morris is tops (Nov '10) Nov '10 MLB Hats 2

Mike Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE