NFL coaches showing Tony Sparano the ...

NFL coaches showing Tony Sparano the way -- Sports, Miami Dolph...

There are 15 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 2, 2008, titled NFL coaches showing Tony Sparano the way -- Sports, Miami Dolph.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

It is one of the most exclusive fraternities in America, consisting of a mere 32 members at any time, and it tends to extend a friendly welcome to its fortunate new members -- at least until the season starts ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

dolphinfreak

Watertown, NY

#1 Apr 2, 2008
there's something her that realy feel's right for the first time in a long time. and obviously arthur blank is a class act.
steve

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Apr 2, 2008
I agree dolphinfreak.........by the way......is anyone else not a fan of the dolphins gameday stadium announcer?....
cam

Miami, FL

#3 Apr 2, 2008
Another pitiful job by skulldrum
steve

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Apr 2, 2008
just watched " Rome is Burning " (jim rome).....his guest was Jake Long..this guy has a nasty side that fans should love......I haven't a clue who we'll pick but I hate to not have Jake!......ps...one piece at a time
JSR

Wilmington, NC

#6 Apr 2, 2008
I too agree that something feels right finally. We have to admit, Nick Saban is a good football coach too, squeezing 9 wins out of this bunch the first season. But he was an a-s-s in every other category about being a human being and it just doesn't work that way.

From the way I read Tony, this guy seems to be like he's back coaching school ball. Forget about the stardom, fame, money and politics. Let Jeff and the Tuna handle all that. Let's put on the pads, get the fundamentals down, instill some discipline and get after it.
JET FAN

Covington, LA

#7 Apr 2, 2008
He still looks like the plumber i had in Jersey that constantly went out for parts. At the end of the day he had all the parts, but was drunk as a skunk! ARF!

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Bell, CA

#8 Apr 2, 2008
Can't wait for the Draft!
Einstein

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Apr 2, 2008
I hope we get that OL running fine - with that backfield healthy, the Phins are going to be fun to watch.

You get a feeling that these guys know what they are doing, even in a deep hole they find themselves in.

I am particularly happy to hear that Beck is looking smart and that special teams looks like it has a chance to be successful.

What more can you want? Win the opener and we can have a decent season.
Ralphboy

Texas City, TX

#10 Apr 2, 2008
What..."NO FREAKIN RIGATONI"????

“The Best Is Yet To Come...”

Since: Jan 07

South Florida

#11 Apr 2, 2008
I'm actually glad the Head Coach has a mentor he can go to immediately during his first year. That's awesome! How many first-year coaches would have loved THAT?

Just a few more weeks until the draft...

South Florida

#12 Apr 2, 2008
steve wrote:
I agree dolphinfreak.........by the way......is anyone else not a fan of the dolphins gameday stadium announcer?....
I can do the job, actually. Where do I send a demo tape?

South Florida

#13 Apr 2, 2008
JSR wrote:
I too agree that something feels right finally. We have to admit, Nick Saban is a good football coach too, squeezing 9 wins out of this bunch the first season. But he was an a-s-s in every other category about being a human being and it just doesn't work that way.
From the way I read Tony, this guy seems to be like he's back coaching school ball. Forget about the stardom, fame, money and politics. Let Jeff and the Tuna handle all that. Let's put on the pads, get the fundamentals down, instill some discipline and get after it.
Can't argue that! I hear ya...and it's about time.
shawshank

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Apr 3, 2008
Congratulations Jetfan. You are the biggest troll and the lowest form of internet bottom-feeder. You should be proud.
Mike

Indian Wells, CA

#15 Apr 3, 2008
It all sounds like marshmellow fluff. Can we get to the draft and spring practice yet?
Bob

United States

#16 Apr 3, 2008
It's pretty bad when the other NFL head coaches..ahem, your future opponents, have to show you the way. Real coaches are born coaches, not taught on the fly. Here's to a 3-13 season....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WWE Battleground Predictions: Jack Swagger vs. ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
News NFL coach rankings: Personality doesn't matter,... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sobbing Pats fan 3
News Which coaches will be fired? (Nov '11) Dec '11 Jerry Jones 16
News Super Bowl cred doesn't mean as much in today's... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Carloda Vikings 12
News Line of Scrimmage: The road may be best travele... (Jan '11) Jan '11 mrpittsburgh 1
News For now, Morris is tops (Nov '10) Nov '10 MLB Hats 2
More from around the web