Mike Smith Could be Falcons Next Head Coach

Full story: WXIA Atlanta 26
According to espn.com the Atlanta Falcons could name Jacksonville Jaguars Defensive Coordinator Mike Smith their new head coach as early as Wednesday afternoon. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fred

Marietta, GA

#27 Jan 24, 2008
To Atlanta Falcons die-hard fans, be
cool Mr. Blank is just forming a new
"think tank" with a new GM and Head
Coach. Please give Mr. Arthur Blank a
break! It takes patience to develop a
good team. They know football better
than those skeptics.

Cheers to the new Falcons team!
Dirty Bird

United States

#28 Jan 24, 2008
Don't judge too quickly. We have a young GM and a young (in expereience) head coach. Anything is possible. I still believe that there is a lot of heart in the falcons players. They have the talent to compete right now. Maybe not the talent to win a superbowl, but definitely the talent to compete. I learned something from playing on a basketball team in '98. People said that we didn't have a lot of talent, but we had heart. A one loss season gave us a state championship. I know its a different level, and we're talking about football. If they want it bad enought, and believe in themselves and each other, then anything is possible.
Ben

Atlanta, GA

#29 Jan 24, 2008
So Mike Smith's the new baby sitter?
Human Supporter

Woodstock, GA

#30 Jan 27, 2008
Not only is the Falcons front office intent on being losers...they've decided to be dull too. Thank goodness the games will be blacked out.....Stargate Atlantis and MASH reruns are way better than what will be at the Georgia Dome.
Brown

Atlanta, GA

#31 Jan 27, 2008
Well thanks for all the support! I still love the Falcons. Good luck this year boys.
jbm

Atlanta, GA

#32 Jan 28, 2008
Thank goodness for the SEC. College football rules the Southland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WWE Battleground Predictions: Jack Swagger vs. ... Jul '14 Mets Fan Forever 1
Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
NFL coach rankings: Personality doesn't matter,... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sobbing Pats fan 3
Which coaches will be fired? (Nov '11) Dec '11 Jerry Jones 16
Super Bowl cred doesn't mean as much in today's... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Carloda Vikings 12
Line of Scrimmage: The road may be best travele... (Jan '11) Jan '11 mrpittsburgh 1
For now, Morris is tops (Nov '10) Nov '10 MLB Hats 2
•••
•••

Mike Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••