Friday's McKenzie Pressr

I think it's time to load up a few questions for Reggie from Raider Nation. I am sure Levi is well prepared for tomorrow's press conference but perhaps we can provide him with a little more ammo for tomorrow's shoot out! 1. Going to this year it was felt by many that the Offense had some good young talent, a good veteran QB, and was moving in the ... (more) Full Story

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Nov 29, 2012
there's supposed to be a press conference with reggie mckenzie friday?
in teres ting, veeeeeery in teres ting.
THIS MAY BE THE TIME FOR SOME FIRING!
RAIDERS 2012!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 Nov 29, 2012
you know? d allen did mention "expecting personell changes comming up later in the week".
something's gotta give? i bet al saunders takes over for gregg knapp or (d-assistant) travis smith takes over for jason tarver. maybe nothing at all will happen but he better say something positive?
MAYBE HE WILL SAY HE'S STEPPING DOWN?(LOL).
RAIDERS 2012!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Mitchell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
S Harper to Carolina (Mar '14) Mar '14 jaBo 1
Carolina Panthers Position Group Grades (Oct '13) Oct '13 Harry Horton 3
Bradford, Cutler and Foles all lost to injury (Oct '13) Oct '13 DEWY 6
Despite personal loss, Peterson gets on field w... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Frazier 2
Raiders' Draft Futility is Apparent (Mar '13) Mar '13 NJ raider 1 13
Oakland Raiders: Huff, Heyward-Bey cut to creat... (Mar '13) Mar '13 01TruRaider_Fan 6
Tommy Kelly admits retaliation against Panthers... (Dec '12) Dec '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
More from around the web