Huff tells Asomugha that he is a better cornerback

Oct 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SFGate

Safety-turned-cornerback Michael Huff had lunch with Nnamdi Asomugha last weekend and said the ex- Raiders CB was impressed with his play at his new position.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Oct 29, 2012

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

in my own opinion, micheal huff is a good decent player wherever he plays! shakey at times but i wouldn't doubt that "if" he played (cb) on a more regular basis, he would be one of the better (cb') in the leauge.
has anybody kept up with nnamdi asomugha in philli? and speaking of (cb's), we play vs stanford route now w/the cheifs.
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Willy C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

PEOPLES please don't get Knappnesia.Kappa got to Go.!
Knapp Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Willy C wrote:
...Knappnesia...
lmao...

Yep, he sucks...

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

(DE) lamar houston has sparked the RAIDERS (D) this week by causing the fumble that helped win the game for the RAIDERS this past weekend. seymour has been great and m huff has helped spark the (cb) position. yes ladies and gentlemen, the RAIDERS (D) has held up it's own! they keep sharpenning their skills thanks to probably dennis allen? thats the benefit of having a (D-coach). now, only if he was more balanced, he would probably have the (O) running well for the most part, which, i believe he will start to do this week probably because he finally opened up his eyes and realized that our FREAKIN SEASON IS PASSING RIGHT BEFORE THEIR EYES! i hope you guys know, we are on the up side. now, it's a matter of knowing that!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Knapp Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

And Knapp continues to be mediocre....

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Knapp Time wrote:
And Knapp continues to be mediocre....
yes he is and i wouldn't doubt they have down sized his play calling duties. palmer and d allen sure make it sound like it. even if palmer says knapp's "still"? play calling or, "calling plays". GAMES ARE ON THE LINE HERE!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Freddy

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
in my own opinion, micheal huff is a good decent player wherever he plays! shakey at times but i wouldn't doubt that "if" he played (cb) on a more regular basis, he would be one of the better (cb') in the leauge.
has anybody kept up with nnamdi asomugha in philli? and speaking of (cb's), we play vs stanford route now w/the cheifs.
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Agree on Huff. He is inconsistent. Sometimes in the right spot and makes an athletic play. Other times, he is trailing the receiver by 5 yards giving up easy receptions. NA is an extrordinary man to man guy. Eagles play more zone. NA is just an ordinary zone defender.
Knapp Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Asomugha was burnt big time vs Falcons...overrated....

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Knapp Time wrote:
so was s routt but then again, he got one on us. z miller scored with seattle, c schilenz scored with jets and even l murphy recovered a (TD) in the endzone! and to top it off? our own darrius hayward bey scored a nice (TD) to help us win the game!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Raiderz

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Knapp Time wrote:
He sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mike Mitchell Discussions

Search the Mike Mitchell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
S Harper to Carolina Mar '14 jaBo 1
Carolina Panthers Position Group Grades (Oct '13) Oct '13 Harry Horton 3
Bradford, Cutler and Foles all lost to injury (Oct '13) Oct '13 DEWY 6
Despite personal loss, Peterson gets on field w... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Frazier 2
Raiders' Draft Futility is Apparent (Mar '13) Mar '13 NJ raider 1 13
Oakland Raiders: Huff, Heyward-Bey cut to creat... (Mar '13) Mar '13 01TruRaider_Fan 6
Tommy Kelly admits retaliation against Panthers... (Dec '12) Dec '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••