Michigan Football: 5 Reasons Wolverines Will Finally Beat Ohio State This Year

Oct 4, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport 148

So far this year, Ohio State hasn't been able to run the ball effectively. That is one thing they've always been able to do effectively.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
mdcbuck

Tuscaloosa, AL

#1 Oct 5, 2011
NOT A CHANCE! WE OWN YOU PUNK BEETCHES FROM UP NORTH. YOU BEAT MINNESOTA, YEE-HAW! NOW YOU START THE GRADUAL DECLINE INTO BIG TEN OBSCURITY, JUST LIKE EVERY YEAR!!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE CRYING EYES OF THE MEATCHICKEN FANS WHEN OSU STOMPS THEM AT HOME IN THE BIG SH^THOLE.

“Mmm OSU! It's whats for dinner”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 8, 2011
Oh, the horror....the horror....

ROFL

GO BADGERS!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 8, 2011
mdcbuck wrote:
NOT A CHANCE! WE OWN YOU PUNK BEETCHES FROM UP NORTH. YOU BEAT MINNESOTA, YEE-HAW! NOW YOU START THE GRADUAL DECLINE INTO BIG TEN OBSCURITY, JUST LIKE EVERY YEAR!!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE CRYING EYES OF THE MEATCHICKEN FANS WHEN OSU STOMPS THEM AT HOME IN THE BIG SH^THOLE.
I mean damn boy, everywhere I look on these sports forums I have to read your blabbering bullsh*t about college football. Something you know nothing about, obviously. Now you are a O-State fan hahahahahehehehe. I think you are a bandwagon jumper. Next you'll be a Bama fan LMMFAO!
mudbug61

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 9, 2011
#1: OSU sucks!

Location hidden

#5 Oct 9, 2011
mudbug61 wrote:
#1: OSU sucks!
Surely O-State set some kind of conference, NCAA or school record last night hehehe!

“Mmm OSU! It's whats for dinner”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 9, 2011
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Surely O-State set some kind of conference, NCAA or school record last night hehehe!
I liked the one commentator after the game on ESPN wrap up, that "OSU has performed the best example in the history of the game, of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory".

Well said.

Stick a fork in the buckeye 2011 program, IT'S DONE. I only hope there is enough fight left in them by Oct 29 to make the game (and the outcome) interesting. But after last night...

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#7 Oct 10, 2011
Don't need 5to reasons Ray Charles can see that at least for the next two seasons we'll be luck win 5 games. Thanks vest for lying

Location hidden

#8 Oct 10, 2011
Buckeye-Bashing Badger wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked the one commentator after the game on ESPN wrap up, that "OSU has performed the best example in the history of the game, of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory".
Well said.
Stick a fork in the buckeye 2011 program, IT'S DONE. I only hope there is enough fight left in them by Oct 29 to make the game (and the outcome) interesting. But after last night...
Yes I saw that comment hahaha. Ostate makes history...again.
Greenwave

AOL

#9 Oct 10, 2011
We are going to the Shreveport, LA bowl game!

Rehire TRESSEL! FK the NCAA!!!

“DEC 7 1941”

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#10 Oct 11, 2011
Gotta win 6 games to go to a bowl..maybe Indiana, Purdue & Minn...but still wouldn't want to see the Buckeyes in a early december bowl game....

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#11 Oct 11, 2011
Truebuckeyefan wrote:
Gotta win 6 games to go to a bowl..maybe Indiana, Purdue & Minn...but still wouldn't want to see the Buckeyes in a early december bowl game....
Heck at least you have a chance to go to a bowl game. The Trojans could very well go 9-3 this year and still have to spend the bowl season eating popcorn on the couch.

F THE NCAA CRONIES AND THERE WITCH HUNTS
OSU Bucks

Wilkesboro, NC

#12 Oct 17, 2011
We are ready for Michigan and we plan to get rid of this vermin. We encourage fans to petition for removal of Michigan from the Big Ten.
They have done nothing to help the 10. We are the laughing stock because of this vermin.
"Occupy Ohio State" grass roots movements is a go!!

“DEC 7 1941”

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#13 Oct 22, 2011
Oh, the horror....the horror....
ROFL
GO BADGERS!
what up basher? Good game.....see you next week in Columbus ..
GO BUCKS
rocky

United States

#14 Oct 30, 2011
What does the Buckeye-Bashing Badger have to say now about the Buckeyes beating the Badgers last night?

“DEC 7 1941”

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#15 Oct 30, 2011
rocky wrote:
What does the Buckeye-Bashing Badger have to say now about the Buckeyes beating the Badgers last night?
we probably won't ever hear from him again...too bad he talked so much crap...

“momma alwas say dem luky nuts”

Since: Sep 09

Swampsburg, Ohio

#16 Nov 4, 2011
<quoted text>
Well said.
WHazzup Bucky boy? IT's DONE FOR WHO? YOU!

Swampsburg, Ohio

#17 Nov 4, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Heck at least you have a chance to go to a bowl game. The Trojans could very well go 9-3 this year and still have to spend the bowl season eating popcorn on the couch.
F THE NCAA CRONIES AND THERE WITCH HUNTS
YES, and you got SCREWED out the Stanford game! PAC 12 homer. If not Stanford.....who? PAC12 sucks this year compared to prior years....Stanford, USC (on probation) and ????? Oregon??? Minnesota would do well in that league this year as they showed USC a close one! USC got screwed by the NCAA....big impact on scholarships. Still get good talent in spite of it. As bad as I have ever seen it.

Swampsburg, Ohio

#18 Nov 4, 2011
OSU Bucks wrote:
We are ready for Michigan and we plan to get rid of this vermin. We encourage fans to petition for removal of Michigan from the Big Ten.
They have done nothing to help the 10. We are the laughing stock because of this vermin.
"Occupy Ohio State" grass roots movements is a go!!
SHeeot.....lets get rid of Minnesota, Indiana if that is the case...send them to the MAC!
Greenwave

AOL

#19 Nov 4, 2011
I care more about the recruiting front. Can Fickel recruit the same numbers and quality as Tressel?

If not, we must identify a bit time headcoach for the sake of the program.

By the way, OSU will thump Michigan!

Swampsburg, Ohio

#20 Nov 4, 2011
Greenwave wrote:
I care more about the recruiting front. Can Fickel recruit the same numbers and quality as Tressel?
If not, we must identify a bit time headcoach for the sake of the program.
By the way, OSU will thump Michigan!
Fickell has done an admirable job! But you are correct, if they can't recruit....they need to get a big name. I say, get the big name who will keep Fickell and Vrable......SPIELMAN???? 4 Ohio boys signed with Alabama last year.......why would they want to leave the state? Can't happen if we are to compete Nationally!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Titans vs. Texans: Breaking down Arian Foster's... (Sep '13) Sep '13 xxxzzz 2
Big Ten Network analyst: U-M football a good be... (Mar '12) Apr '12 T-Town Clown 10
Notre Dame Football Beware: The Michigan Wolver... (Mar '11) Sep '11 RevEZDamnUall 39
NCAA Football Preview - Michigan Wolverines (Aug '11) Aug '11 BigDan 1
Thy Rod And His Staff, They Comfort Me (Dec '10) Jan '11 george barbu 2
U-M players show their support for Rich Rodriguez (Dec '10) Dec '10 Stevie B 1
Off week comes at right time for Michigan footb... (Oct '10) Oct '10 caltenn11 1
More from around the web