Roethlisberger's wreck rattles Steelers

Roethlisberger's wreck rattles Steelers

There are 1 comment on the Scripps-Howard story from Jun 13, 2006, titled Roethlisberger's wreck rattles Steelers. In it, Scripps-Howard reports that:

The Campbell's Soup commercial will go on, just without Ben Roethlisberger playing his role in it for a while, one of the minor consequences of the quarterback's motorcycle accident Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scripps-Howard.

steelers fan-Lainie

Tucson, AZ

#1 Jun 13, 2006
I think reguardless of what happened yesterday to Ben, we should all be thankful that he is alive and not dead and the country would be mourning a death. Yes, he wasn't wearing a helmet, LOTS of people don't. LOTS of movie stars etc. don't think when they drink and drive either!! Ben was sober and just doing another thing he loved...riding his bike. So I say to all those Steeler's fans and the rest of you negative judgemental people...just be glad that the man is alive and not in the ground! We love you Ben, get well soon, and next time, use your nogin for the feild, not a New Yorker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ESPN Radio 1250 to shut down (Sep '10) Dec '10 Obama Steelers 21
News 2008 could be a downer year in Steelers-land (Jan '08) Mar '09 FvT 9
News More Steelers cuts Mar '06 terron foster 1
More from around the web