Rams QB Bulger To Miss 3-6 Weeks With...

Rams QB Bulger To Miss 3-6 Weeks With Leg Injury

There are 2 comments on the Fox2Now story from Nov 23, 2009, titled Rams QB Bulger To Miss 3-6 Weeks With Leg Injury. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

ST. LOUIS, Mo. A- St. Louis Rams QB Marc Bulger will miss three to six weeks after suffering a tibial plateau fracture in his left leg, the team announced Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

Rocco

Sullivan, MO

#1 Nov 23, 2009
Hello management ... can you hear us fans yet? Get a real quarterback that can scramble and maybe the injuries wont happen! With a minute and seconds left with time outs to use ... why in the hell was an obviously injured quarterback left in a game that we could of possibly won with a last minute drive with a backup quarterback ? I blame the owners, the management and the coaching staff for this loss! Sad sad team indeed.
WWJD

Saint Peters, MO

#2 Nov 23, 2009
I agree with rocco,time for a change

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Karney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFC West: Has Bulger played his last down as a ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 RHETMAN 1
News New Orleans Saints need to turn to ground game ... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Roman F 3
News Anger, frustration follow NFL suspensions in Ne... (Dec '08) Dec '08 gtVoyageur 9
News Saints and Vikings tied after first quarter (Oct '08) Oct '08 big10guy 6
News Left knee injury to sideline Bush again (Dec '07) Dec '07 JonesG 2
News Saints to Hit the Road to Face Bears (Jan '07) Jan '07 ART DECO MAN 5
More from around the web