Could Favre Backup Vick?

Could Favre Backup Vick?

There are 15 comments on the NBC Philadelphia story from Jul 6, 2011, titled Could Favre Backup Vick?. In it, NBC Philadelphia reports that:

There might be no football as the NFL lockout lingers on. No free agent chatter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Philadelphia.

ffrank

Berwick, PA

#1 Jul 9, 2011
Favre is no backup QB. He is a STARTER!
Give the guy some protection and he will
bring it. The O-Line of the VIKINGS was
useless. He took too many big hits and
was battered by Viking opponents. It was
painful to watch what was going on with the
Vikings. Missing key players, injuries,
Berrian,(he stunk it up on the field) and
other players not playing to their potential.
Favre didn't complain did he? He was beaten
up and still came back in the game to try and
win. He is a #1 He doesn't take a backseat
because he is still the driver. GO FAVRE!

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Harry

Cavalier, ND

#2 Jul 12, 2011
Absolutely. And Avant can backup Sid Hartman and Mel Kiper.
Stillfarts

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 12, 2011
ffrank wrote:
He doesn't take a backseat
because he is still the driver.
Driving Mrs Daisy
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#4 Jul 12, 2011
Remember WHO told you to change your moniker, boi !?? Just the guy you OWE $50 to ! NO HONOR BOI ! LMAOROTF !

REALLY funny the Nike spokesman denies anything but Nike products going to convick ! Now Nike can add condoning animal abuse to its long list of human rights abuse. "The study uncovered the exchange of sexual favors for jobs--as well as other physical and verbal abuses--at factories in Indonesia that manufacture Nike (nyse: NKE - news - people) products." Forbes, http://www.forbes.com/2001/02/22/0222disaster ...

Not surprising a company like Nike would hire Vick (aka Ron Mexico).

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/124894519 ...
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else
http://www.vickdogchewtoy.com/
http://www.google.com/imgres ...

http://chrisdurant2000.wordpress.com/2011/01/ ...
50farts

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 12, 2011
Belch
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#7 Jul 12, 2011
Remember WHO told you to change your moniker, boi !?? Just the guy you OWE $50 to ! NO HONOR BOI ! LMAOROTF !
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#8 Jul 12, 2011
Hey vick fan, you bet like a man, but pay like a boi ! Gotta LOVE the dishonorable convick lickers !

The offer's on the table.... For $50, I'll send you my 97% GMAT link, take the MCAT, and the loser score pays !

Deal F%%K Face, send away and get to studying...

Sorry to disappoint dyp sh*t, but I misread your post. Obviously, you must take me for a fool. You actually want someone you have never met to send you a $50 bill just for proof of a score that in all reality means absolutely nothing except to the person sending it." MERKED !
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#9 Jul 12, 2011
Favre will send you a $50 he's personally soiled. its a green stick'em
Ben Dover

Brooksville, FL

#10 Jul 12, 2011
Yes ..... Brett Farce can back up Michael Vick. Instead of carrying a clipboard on the sideline, he'll have a jar of vaseline ready.
Confarts

Houston, TX

#12 Jul 13, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Favre will send you a $50 he's personally soiled. its a green stick'em
I would pay $50 to have a fart contest with Vickfarts. I would win as he merked his undies.

Since: Jan 08

Canton, MI

#14 Jul 13, 2011
ffrank wrote:
Favre is no backup QB. He is a STARTER!
Give the guy some protection and he will
bring it. The O-Line of the VIKINGS was
useless. He took too many big hits and
was battered by Viking opponents. It was
painful to watch what was going on with the
Vikings. Missing key players, injuries,
Berrian,(he stunk it up on the field) and
other players not playing to their potential.
Favre didn't complain did he? He was beaten
up and still came back in the game to try and
win. He is a #1 He doesn't take a backseat
because he is still the driver. GO FAVRE!
yes, Favre has been a good q/b the past few years for the Vikings, but my favorite is the Patriots with Tom Brady and awesome q/b he is Number 1
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#15 Jul 13, 2011
Ben Dover wrote:
Yes ..... Brett Farce can back up Michael Vick. Instead of carrying a clipboard on the sideline, he'll have a jar of vaseline ready.
So what you are really saying is Ron Mexico would back into Favre right? Thats how they do it in Kiln And that way He'd have another movie he could sext to Jenn
Numberfarts

Houston, TX

#16 Jul 13, 2011
If I fart long enough I could possibly go #2 in that $50 Vickfarts farting contest
new poll

Brooksville, FL

#17 Jul 14, 2011
Right now, Brett Favre has the same popularity as Casey Anthony does.
Brett Favre

Littleton, CO

#18 Jul 14, 2011
new poll wrote:
Right now, Brett Favre has the same popularity as Casey Anthony does.
I wuz tryin' to sext muh johnson to Kasey butt i sent them to jenn insted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Kafka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Tebow Won't Play for Patriots Regardless of... (Jun '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 12
News Andy Reid isn't committing to Michael Vick long... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dogchoker 2
News Eagles: Forget Vick, Pick Nick (Aug '12) Sep '12 genevalove 3
News Greg McElroy leads New York Jets to TD in 28-10... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vick gets a new flak jacket (Aug '12) Aug '12 Vickstain 2
News Eagles' Vick OK, Kafka hurt, Bell demoted (Aug '12) Aug '12 genevalove 4
News Eagles vs. Steelers: Three things to watch (Aug '12) Aug '12 Shadoz 6
More from around the web