Michael Vick leads NFL in Pro Bowl vo...

Michael Vick leads NFL in Pro Bowl voting

There are 16 comments on the Log Cabin Democrat story from Dec 8, 2010, titled Michael Vick leads NFL in Pro Bowl voting. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

Michael Vick leads Pro Bowl voting 1 1/2 years after he was released from prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

Goodell

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 8, 2010
Hi Haters! You must have voted too! LOL
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#2 Dec 8, 2010
HAHAHAHA where are the haters? lmfao. What a comeback story! Where the hell do I vote for the Great Michael Vick? LMAO..
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#3 Dec 8, 2010
I can't think of a better QB than Michael Vick right now. You can make a case for Tom Brady, but still.. LOL. An inspirational story indeed!
New York

West Babylon, NY

#4 Dec 9, 2010
Inspirational my butt. He's a pretty good con man though I'll give him that.
Neil

Marietta, GA

#5 Dec 9, 2010
Yeap! The Vick story is a very inspirational story! Vick has more fans now then he had before he went to prison. We are a nation that forgives...Thank God for that!
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#6 Dec 9, 2010
New York wrote:
It is an inspirational story, LOL. If only God blessed me with the ability to play football like Michael Vick, LOL. What a role model. I am sure those little kids look up to him and wish to grow up to be a great quarterback like the Great Michael Vick.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#7 Dec 9, 2010
New York wrote:
Hey loser, I guess no one listened to your whining LOL, they didn't listen to your buddies either LOL
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#8 Dec 9, 2010
Goodell wrote:
Hi Haters! You must have voted too! LOL
Yep LOL
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#9 Dec 9, 2010
New York wrote:
Oh yes I forgot to add, he doesn't need you to give him a thing LOL
New York

West Babylon, NY

#10 Dec 9, 2010
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes I forgot to add, he doesn't need you to give him a thing LOL
He sure as hell won't be giving you anything no matter how much azz kissing you do. BTW, you better hope he doesn't stop short. Someone will have to dig you out.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#11 Dec 9, 2010
New York wrote:
<quoted text>He sure as hell won't be giving you anything no matter how much azz kissing you do. BTW, you better hope he doesn't stop short. Someone will have to dig you out.
Unlike you I am not looking for him to give me a thing. Do you mean the same way someone is digging you out LOL
New York

West Babylon, NY

#12 Dec 9, 2010
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you I am not looking for him to give me a thing. Do you mean the same way someone is digging you out LOL
Liar.
Swervicious

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2010
All of you continue so suck off the Michael Vick wagon. Sad.
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#14 Dec 10, 2010
I voted for Michael Vick..... TWICE, LOL.

Are we possibly gonna see a massacre on Monday when Michael Vick leads the Eagles against Dallas? I say yes, LOL!
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#15 Dec 10, 2010
New York wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.
Dummie
Goodell

Atlanta, GA

#16 Dec 12, 2010
Mornin haters!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Kafka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Tebow Won't Play for Patriots Regardless of... (Jun '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 12
News Andy Reid isn't committing to Michael Vick long... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dogchoker 2
News Eagles: Forget Vick, Pick Nick (Aug '12) Sep '12 genevalove 3
News Greg McElroy leads New York Jets to TD in 28-10... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vick gets a new flak jacket (Aug '12) Aug '12 Vickstain 2
News Eagles' Vick OK, Kafka hurt, Bell demoted (Aug '12) Aug '12 genevalove 4
News Eagles vs. Steelers: Three things to watch (Aug '12) Aug '12 Shadoz 6
More from around the web