Michael Vick's Durability Issues Equa...

Michael Vick's Durability Issues Equals A $100 Million Mistake

There are 94 comments on the Rant Sports story from Dec 2, 2011, titled Michael Vick's Durability Issues Equals A $100 Million Mistake. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

When the Eagles signed Michael Vick to a $100 million deal before the season began, many fans were in favorite of the decision.A Vick's play was heading in the right direction as far as showcasing the progression of his skills.A He looked more like a franchise quarterback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
CON_dog to_LICK

Cypress, TX

#87 Dec 6, 2011
PPlease excuse the haters, their crotch raw hides are sore from the peanut butter licking...
genevalove

Washington, DC

#88 Dec 6, 2011
Poor gayback.chafing makes him irritable. Guess he ran out of lube.hope turd is taking precautions.think they developed a angry anal rash From being losers!!!
the morons were told they were going to a super bowl with vick as their capt.only bowl they will be attending,is the gay loverectal bowl,with vick giving the city of brotherly love.the reamedfinger fcku bowl! Good stuff!
CON_dog to_LICK

Cypress, TX

#89 Dec 6, 2011
Speaking Gaydefenders...look who showed up....genevalvoline...the lube queen...
Vick Hater

United States

#90 Dec 6, 2011
Angry Turd Bird goes to sleep and his gay alter ego gayback shows up here..hmmm..a coincidence?
Highly unlikely..the gayboys all live in Turdy Birdy's basement..wonder how many pictures they have of the Vickster..they sure give gays a bad name..So..how sore is the gayback?
Eagles 4-8..hahahaha..Dream team..with the sociopath leading the way..good stuff for sure!!
Vick Hater

United States

#91 Dec 6, 2011
Angry Bird : GIVE ME 3 PACKETS OF CONDOMS PLEASE.

CASHIER: DO YOU NEED A PAPER BAG WITH THAT SIR?

Angry Bird : NAH... Gayback Rattler AIN'T THAT UGLY!!
CON_dog to_LICK

Cypress, TX

#92 Dec 6, 2011
genevalove and his gay alter ego Vick Hater shows up here at the same time all the time..hmmm..a coincidence?
Highly unlikely..the peanut butter boys all live in CON-vick-T's basement..wonder how many pictures they have of Mr Peanut..they sure give dogs a bad name..So..how sore is the fleshy peanut butter covered raw hide?
CON_dog to_LICK

Cypress, TX

#93 Dec 6, 2011
Vick Hater : GIVE ME 3 JARS OF EXTRA CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER PLEASE.

CASHIER: DOES YOUR GAY ALTER EGO CON-vick-T WANT ANY WITH THAT SIR?

Vick Hater : NAH... we use the same dog tongue!!
Vick Hater

United States

#94 Dec 6, 2011
CON_dog to_LICK wrote:
genevalove and his gay alter ego Vick Hater shows up here at the same time all the time..hmmm..a coincidence?
Highly unlikely..the peanut butter boys all live in CON-vick-T's basement..wonder how many pictures they have of Mr Peanut..they sure give dogs a bad name..So..how sore is the fleshy peanut butter covered raw hide
Very original..hahaha!
The village idiot can't think for himslef!
Funny stuff!
CON_dog to_LICK

Cypress, TX

#95 Dec 6, 2011
So those are your thoughts.....lets repost them then....

Highly unlikely..the peanut butter boys all live in CON-vick-T's basement..wonder how many pictures they have of Mr Peanut..they sure give dogs a bad name..So..how sore is the fleshy peanut butter covered raw hide?
49er fan

Alameda, CA

#96 Dec 6, 2011
Vick is a great football player but decent quarter back. If he would stop trying to play as a strictly pocket passer then he wouldn't be taking so Many blind side hits. He needs to get back to what he does best.. Make plays with his legs and let that open up the passing game. Andy Reid is trying to make him be a player that he is not.
49er fan

Alameda, CA

#97 Dec 6, 2011
As pertaining to the article 100 million was way too much and too long. 3 year 33 million is where I would have offered.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#99 Dec 7, 2011
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>That,were it true,would be a delusion rather than a psychosis.
I'm sure the moron thanks you for the proper terminology . Now he'll know exactly what to ask his shrink.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#100 Dec 7, 2011
49er fan wrote:
Vick is a great football player but decent quarter back. If he would stop trying to play as a strictly pocket passer then he wouldn't be taking so Many blind side hits. He needs to get back to what he does best.. Make plays with his legs and let that open up the passing game. Andy Reid is trying to make him be a player that he is not.
Yup. Experiment failed. Time to go back to what earned him the contract.
Shadoz

Pleasantville, NJ

#102 Dec 17, 2011
Big Bird and her boring comments about the Convick. He is such a low life....he gets hurt on the football field and can't play for 3 weeks, crying sombody hurt me, but yet he was hurting, forcing dogs to fight and kill, he was drowning and killing those poor dogs The Convick is a loser period! Btw, you are still commenting and stalking me as usual by way of writing to others and mentioning my screen name....like you know me hahahahahahahaah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Kafka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Tebow Won't Play for Patriots Regardless of... (Jun '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 12
News Andy Reid isn't committing to Michael Vick long... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dogchoker 2
News Eagles: Forget Vick, Pick Nick (Aug '12) Sep '12 genevalove 3
News Greg McElroy leads New York Jets to TD in 28-10... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vick gets a new flak jacket (Aug '12) Aug '12 Vickstain 2
News Eagles' Vick OK, Kafka hurt, Bell demoted (Aug '12) Aug '12 genevalove 4
News Eagles vs. Steelers: Three things to watch (Aug '12) Aug '12 Shadoz 6
More from around the web