Michael Vick's Durability Issues Equa...

Michael Vick's Durability Issues Equals A $100 Million Mistake

There are 94 comments on the Rant Sports story from Dec 2, 2011, titled Michael Vick's Durability Issues Equals A $100 Million Mistake. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

When the Eagles signed Michael Vick to a $100 million deal before the season began, many fans were in favorite of the decision.A Vick's play was heading in the right direction as far as showcasing the progression of his skills.A He looked more like a franchise quarterback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Vick Hater

United States

#1 Dec 2, 2011
The Convick Assclown stole some big $$ from the dumbass Eagles and Luire! How could the Eagles be that stupid??
Anyone doubt that Luire is dumb enough to actually pay him the full contract?
Lucky for Luire the $$ isn't guaranteed..If they are dumb enough to bring him back next year they will re do his contract, but most likely they will release his ass and we will see if there is another team out there as dumb as the Eagles!
Long Live Vick Haters!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Dec 2, 2011
Vick Hater wrote:
The Convick Assclown stole some big $$ from the dumbass Eagles and Luire! How could the Eagles be that stupid??
Lucky for Luire the $$ isn't guaranteed..If they are dumb enough to bring him back next year they will re do his contract, but most likely they will release his ass and we will see if there is another team out there as dumb as the Eagles!
Long Live Vick Haters!
And this affects you how ? Yup, not at all. Oh, except your patronage when you watch the games. Ratings equal revenue, revenue gets shared with the teams, the team pays Vick. Thanks for your support. LMFAO !!!!! Oh, and I'm sure he appreciates your undivided attention every day. Another way he wins. LMFAO !!!
Leahtard

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 2, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
And this affects you how ? Yup, not at all. Oh, except your patronage when you watch the games. Ratings equal revenue, revenue gets shared with the teams, the team pays Vick. Thanks for your support. LMFAO !!!!!
These "Haters" are a bunch of tards....their hate pays Vicks bills...lmao...
Vick Hater

United States

#4 Dec 2, 2011
Hahaha..Tard/Turb Bird one in the same..LOL!

We are not as stupid as you turdy birdy!! Hahahaha!

Way to go Eagles..Jackson was right..follow him to the toilet bowl!
genevalove

Washington, DC

#5 Dec 2, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
And this affects you how ? Yup, not at all. Oh, except your patronage when you watch the games. Ratings equal revenue, revenue gets shared with the teams, the team pays Vick. Thanks for your support. LMFAO !!!!! Oh, and I'm sure he appreciates your undivided attention every day.

ins. LMFAO !!!
It affects everyone with the intelligence to know right from wrong.costs us nada to watch eagles fck up.tells every young thug,maybe killing dogs,not the best way to cap ur teeth gold.u do know turd,u are the only one supporting him on this blog.i said when he was reinstated,give him enough time,he will hang himself.hopefully his demise is a painful one.once again,whats wrong with u dude?get some therapy,u are a sad little nobody.
Vick Hater

United States

#6 Dec 2, 2011
Its good to see so many of you out there supporting the Vick Haters of the World..
Does that Turdy Birdy really think we are dumb enough to believe there are really all these Vick supporters called valone, leahtard,etc..etc..there is only one such sick dude here, he calls himself Angry Bird..now we have many pet names for this sick-o..but he is really alone here..and the only reason he has all this time to makup these characters is because he lives in his moms basement and he is lucky enough to have a computer that his mom bought for him and probably a little 5inch TV...along with many ACTION pictures of his Vick of course..one only wonders what he is doing with those Vick action pictures..Hmmm!!
genevalove

Washington, DC

#7 Dec 2, 2011
Is vick with cornrattler? take those number 7 jerseys,and clean up the shit in ur local shelters.thats what we did in atl.the falcons are a better,more balanced team since vick was scraped off their shoes.turd,,you are one ignorant,little loser.
Vick Hater

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2011
Right..Cornrathole, rattler, WTF? is another one of Turd Bird's made up characters..wonder how many there are??..Oh..guess that would be easy to figure out..just add up all the Vick supporters here and you will have the number of Turd Bird's made up characters!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Dec 2, 2011
Leahtard wrote:
<quoted text>
These "Haters" are a bunch of tards....their hate pays Vicks bills...lmao...
Don't you love how they convince themselves they're in the majority by saying you and I are the same person ? Yet they beg for attention from both of us. The psychosis runs so deep it's pitiful. LMFAO !!!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Dec 2, 2011
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
It affects everyone with the intelligence to know right from wrong.costs us nada to watch eagles fck up.tells every young thug,maybe killing dogs,not the best way to cap ur teeth gold.u do know turd,u are the only one supporting him on this blog.i said when he was reinstated,give him enough time,he will hang himself.hopefully his demise is a painful one.once again,whats wrong with u dude?get some therapy,u are a sad little nobody.
Ratings equal revenue, revenue gets shared with the teams, the team pays Vick.
Try reading it slower this time. Maybe it'll sink in.
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#11 Dec 2, 2011
Angry-Turd wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you love how they convince themselves they're in the majority by saying you and I are the same person ?
You mean the same way you ignorantly wail about several posters being one and the same?

What a GD whiner, hypocrite, and pathetic blowhard. LMGDAO

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#12 Dec 2, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same way you ignorantly wail about several posters being one and the same?
What a GD whiner, hypocrite, and pathetic blowhard. LMGDAO
Only the ones who are too much of a little bitch to show thier location.
Leah

Adams, KY

#13 Dec 2, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you love how they convince themselves they're in the majority by saying you and I are the same person ? Yet they beg for attention from both of us. The psychosis runs so deep it's pitiful. LMFAO !!!
Saying and believing are not the same. "They" know you and I are different people. However,I do think there are posters here who have more than one identity.
Vick Hater

United States

#14 Dec 2, 2011
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Saying and believing are not the same. "They" know you and I are different people. However,I do think there are posters here who have more than one identity.
Hey Leah..of course we know your not the same person as Turdy Birdy..you should know as well as I do who the other birdy's are..lets see there's leahtard..there's conlicks..there's gevevaoline..there were a couple others that he hasn't used as much..you don't have to be a genius to figure who they are!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 2, 2011
Vick Hater wrote:
Long Live Vick Haters!
I also HATE Vick...I was once an Eagles fan...once they hired Vick...I could no longer support them...I now route for any team, that plays against the Eagles...so nice job Seattle...:)

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#16 Dec 3, 2011
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Saying and believing are not the same. "They" know you and I are different people. However,I do think there are posters here who have more than one identity.
Of course there are Leah, but it seems to be all haters that hide their location, that's all.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#17 Dec 3, 2011
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Leah..of course we know your not the same person as Turdy Birdy..you should know as well as I do who the other birdy's are..lets see there's leahtard..there's conlicks..there's gevevaoline..there were a couple others that he hasn't used as much..you don't have to be a genius to figure who they are!
Are you trying to sound stupid, or is this for real ? Geez, I think you need to put that pipe down at least an hour before you post next time.
The guy from Houston who posts under the names above isn't trying to seem like he's more than one person. The different names are merely to get under people's skin. Wow, I truly sit here in awe of the fact that you didn't get that.
Leah

Adams, KY

#18 Dec 3, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are Leah, but it seems to be all haters that hide their location, that's all.
Or those posing as animal lovers.
Leah

Adams, KY

#19 Dec 3, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to sound stupid, or is this for real ? Geez, I think you need to put that pipe down at least an hour before you post next time.
The guy from Houston who posts under the names above isn't trying to seem like he's more than one person. The different names are merely to get under people's skin. Wow, I truly sit here in awe of the fact that you didn't get that.
Whatever the reason it's unreasonable and juvenile. Everyone has a style of speech that's difficult to hide.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#20 Dec 3, 2011
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever the reason it's unreasonable and juvenile. Everyone has a style of speech that's difficult to hide.
This guy doesn't Leah. That's the point I'm trying to make. He clearly thinks it's someone trying to get away with multiple names when the intelligent people know he's just doing the same thing many of the haters have done. Funny how THEIR tricks piss THEM off.
And please be fair and acknowledge the juvenile nature of some of the haters if you going to acknowledged any at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Kafka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Tebow Won't Play for Patriots Regardless of... (Jun '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 12
News Andy Reid isn't committing to Michael Vick long... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dogchoker 2
News Eagles: Forget Vick, Pick Nick (Aug '12) Sep '12 genevalove 3
News Greg McElroy leads New York Jets to TD in 28-10... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vick gets a new flak jacket (Aug '12) Aug '12 Vickstain 2
News Eagles' Vick OK, Kafka hurt, Bell demoted (Aug '12) Aug '12 genevalove 4
News Eagles vs. Steelers: Three things to watch (Aug '12) Aug '12 Shadoz 6
More from around the web