Kolb shows off strong arm

He might not effortlessly fling the ball 70 yards on a frozen rope the way predecessor Donovan McNabb did, but Eagles' quarterback Kevin Kolb isn't afraid to flex his biceps. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SOL SISTA

United States

#41 Aug 10, 2010
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Initially coming onto a forum, reading the ass end of a thread, and then coming to a definitive analysis is, well, ignorant. You seem as if you should know better, maybe not.
<quoted text>
Join the crowd!
<quoted text>
Although I don't agree with that, he "was" a Sunday night highlight. When the dog killer got out of the pocket and ran, which was the majority of the time, he ran like a running back on crack. Very entertaining but extremely inefficient and a gross misuse of the QB position.
<quoted text>
Well my goodness, how very noble of you.
<quoted text>
I would venture to say the majority of the public disagrees with you. Jumping right back into a position as a role model for young children, making millions of dollars, and having never served a single day in prison, due to animal abuse/cruelty, for participating in a minimum of 7 years of some of the most horrendous animal cruelty ever heard of doesn't doesn't exactly constitute a "2nd chance". It constitutes no repercussions and a loophole and failure in the justice system.
<quoted text>
Wow, what a surprise. A fan of the dog killer who considers fighting, killing, and torturing innocent animals for 7 years and starting, funding, and participating in an illegal interstate gambling business as........a "mistake". And she also has the audacity to throw in just a pinch of bible thumping too.
<quoted text>
If you hadn't stated that, I'd have never guessed. LMGDAO
UM DITTO
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Aug 10, 2010
USA cOCKSucker wrote:
Please do not feed the troll. He get "infuriated". LMAO
I`m infuriated ? At least I can keep my cool long enough to spell correctly .LMFAO !!!
USA ROCKS

Susan, VA

#43 Aug 10, 2010
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>I`m infuriated ? At least I can keep my cool long enough to spell correctly .LMFAO !!!
Why do I not doubt the F before the A in your sign off?

I would say open mouth, insert foot but in your case, I'd rather not know what it is you insert.

Again, fail, troll boy.
Uncle Fawlty

United States

#44 Aug 10, 2010
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say open mouth, insert foot but in your case, I'd rather not know what it is you insert.
Again, fail, troll boy.
Right , at least my dog doesn`t exist solely on peanut butter , low life . Insert that in your racist , unemployed hole .
Sol sista

United States

#45 Aug 10, 2010
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, fail, troll boy.
DNFTT! ditto
acw

Hurricane, WV

#46 Aug 10, 2010
USA ROCKS. y do you even come on here? what are you the grammer police? did you not get enough spelling B's as a kid so you have to come on a michael vick topix to let out your frustration? people don't have to be perfect to get their point across, and also ive noticed that you pick apart people's posts (only the parts that you have a clue about) you have no general knowledge of football, or from what i can tell any sport for that matter. your last 10 posts have nothing to do with the topic, but only correcting people's spelling, i have an idea y don't you go to an online spelling b and you can do all the correcting that you want. when you learn about the game of football come back, because i don't think anyone cares what "infuriated" means, i look forward for you to pick apart my post
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#47 Aug 10, 2010
Who cares about football?!This is the VICK forum not Vick as relates to football.It's Vick as relates to dogs & humanity.
SOS

United States

#48 Aug 10, 2010
Leah wrote:
Who cares about football?!This is the VICK forum not Vick as relates to football.It's Vick as relates to dogs & humanity.
It`s posted on the NFL forum . the animal cruelty issue was legally settled years ago .
acw

Hurricane, WV

#49 Aug 10, 2010
Leah wrote:
what does "kolb shows off strong arm" have anything do with football? i don't know. who cares about football? for all you know this could be a baseball forum, dummy. you obviously don't know anything about sports, you can't be serious, if not for football would you even know anything about michael vick, um..
and by the way michael vick hasn't owned a dog in 4 years get your facts straight. if thats all you got don't reply back to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Kafka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Tebow Won't Play for Patriots Regardless of... (Jun '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 12
Andy Reid isn't committing to Michael Vick long... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dogchoker 2
Eagles: Forget Vick, Pick Nick (Aug '12) Sep '12 genevalove 3
Greg McElroy leads New York Jets to TD in 28-10... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Vick gets a new flak jacket (Aug '12) Aug '12 Vickstain 2
Eagles' Vick OK, Kafka hurt, Bell demoted (Aug '12) Aug '12 genevalove 4
Eagles vs. Steelers: Three things to watch (Aug '12) Aug '12 Shadoz 6
More from around the web