NFL: Manning leads Giants over Eagles...

NFL: Manning leads Giants over Eagles 29-16; Vick hurt

There are 2 comments on the Rome News story from Sep 25, 2011, titled NFL: Manning leads Giants over Eagles 29-16; Vick hurt. In it, Rome News reports that:

With Michael Vick knocked out of another game, Eli Manning and the New York Giants wouldn't let the Philadelphia Eagles finish off their comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rome News.

CON-vick-T

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Sep 25, 2011
"I felt I got hit late. No flag," Vick said. "At some point something catastrophic is gonna happen. Not to blame the refs, but more precautions should be taken. I'm on the ground all the time in the pocket."

LMGDAO

Would you listen to this whiney bastard? Waaaaaaaaaaaaa, they hit me and I fall to the ground.

Sort of ironic for the dog killing POS isn't it? I wonder if this sorry sackofshit thinks about picking up those innocent, injured dogs by their hind legs and slamming them against the ground until almost every bone in their body was broken.

SNAP, CRACKLE & POP you sorry m....f'k'r. I hope that bone snapping felt like a SOB. LMGDAO
vick is scum

Shippensburg, PA

#2 Sep 25, 2011
Nobody was there seeing to it that flags were thrown when he was body slamming defensless dogs into the cement either. Paybacks are MFERS!! Gotta love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Kafka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Tebow Won't Play for Patriots Regardless of... (Jun '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 12
News Andy Reid isn't committing to Michael Vick long... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dogchoker 2
News Eagles: Forget Vick, Pick Nick (Aug '12) Sep '12 genevalove 3
News Greg McElroy leads New York Jets to TD in 28-10... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vick gets a new flak jacket (Aug '12) Aug '12 Vickstain 2
News Eagles' Vick OK, Kafka hurt, Bell demoted (Aug '12) Aug '12 genevalove 4
News Eagles vs. Steelers: Three things to watch (Aug '12) Aug '12 Shadoz 6
More from around the web