NFL Trade Rumors: Dallas Cowboys Should Stand Their Ground on Mike Jenkins

May 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Jenkins decided to boycott organized team activities, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram . While Jenkins may continue to maneuver to try to get traded, the Cowboys must stand their ground to best help their cornerback group.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2012
Focusmike

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Jenkins is crazy. He is ungrateful and to be honest not all that talented. How many long balls has he given up. If u injured then sit down. As a fan it's really hard to watch this defense at times I guess someone is stepping on his toes now. Stop acting like a girl Mike and prove to everyone that you are a better than average corner!!

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Dallas Cowgirls. Go Steelers.
Texan Mzungu

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

After watching Jenkins get his pink panties wadded around his ankles too many times avoiding tackles AND giving up on too many plays/getting beat...he can take his whiny self to the bench for 40%+ of the plays....and other teams know it too.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Texan Mzungu wrote:
After watching Jenkins get his pink panties wadded around his ankles too many times avoiding tackles AND giving up on too many plays/getting beat...he can take his whiny self to the bench for 40%+ of the plays....and other teams know it too.
Pink panties, toooo funny.
Eaglehater

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

The pink panties were for breast cancer awareness ;)

As for Jenkins maybe he thought if Newman could be #1 cb for the boys for so long with out tackling anyone, why couldn't he. He could be very nice in the slot position or with scandrick in their also..... I'd just line up all 4 against the receivers they best match up against.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Eaglehater wrote:
The pink panties were for breast cancer awareness ;)
As for Jenkins maybe he thought if Newman could be #1 cb for the boys for so long with out tackling anyone, why couldn't he. He could be very nice in the slot position or with scandrick in their also..... I'd just line up all 4 against the receivers they best match up against.
Talk about not tackling remember sanders.
Cowboy Fan

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Dallas needs to trade Mike Jenkins asap. The Giants were interested in a swap for their unhappy defensive lineman Osi, whatever his name was. He played havoc on Dallas last year. I say swap, event steven.
Cowboy fan

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

LOL in a suit wrote:
Dallas Cowgirls. Go Steelers.
The Steelers are "old". They won't even make the playoffs!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mike Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raiders turn free agency focus to defense Mar '14 TNS 2
Raiders' Charles Woodson not ready to retire (Dec '13) Dec '13 The Autumn Wind 2
Purdy: Oakland Raiders give fans hope by beatin... (Oct '13) Oct '13 wiscraider 22
Jason Tarver gives officials middle finger duri... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Flynnished 7
Porter's concussion also a Raiders' concern (Sep '13) Sep '13 Stenkins 2
Tyvon Branch Out For Season With Fractured Fibu... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Flynnished 12
Oakland Raiders First Team Defense in Need of S... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 12

Search the Mike Jenkins Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••